Brand New Hw100 .22 Accuracy ?

Iv got to tell you lads its got me thinking it shot terrible last night for a new gun its put me off a bit about buying one iv just sold the s410 and just waiting to sell the 80 now then im off to get one my self

but after last night i dont no mmmmmmmmmm

i think another raider but a ten shot may be on the cards

Its put me right off

its a lot of money for a rifle like Rez has say,d a full set up will be a grand or more

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mac, my father outlaw bought a 10 shot .22 and its as good as my 410 and was only about £395 for a kit!!.

You can get a canny bit with the £600 change from a 100.

He's now talking about going .177 :):):) ha ha...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cleaned the barrel when I got in from work, at least 8 pull throughs , it was minging ! just put 140 pellets through it in the garden, pellet on pellet from the first pellet, you wouldn't think you wo

Did you clean the barrel first ? Try H&N ftt and falcon accuracy plus , if it still the same take it back , They have had some problems with barrel ,mine was the same but Hullcartridge changed

Used the information from this thread to start on the right track with my new Hw100kt .22. I used a vfg pull through with a felt soaked in barrel cleaner. After 5-6 pulls through it was coming out cle

Cleaned the barrel when I got in from work, at least 8 pull throughs , it was minging ! just put 140 pellets through it in the garden, pellet on pellet from the first pellet, you wouldn't think you would have to clean a barrel out on a brand new gun !

• Like 4

Cleaned the barrel when I got in from work, at least 8 pull throughs , it was minging ! just put 140 pellets through it in the garden, pellet on pellet from the first pellet, you wouldn't think you would have to clean a barrel out on a brand new gun !

Pleased you got it sorted mate nice one

Im just going to go to johns for mine Sean im going to get him to order one now

just hope the 80 go,s soon mate

Pleased you got it sorted mate nice one

Im just going to go to johns for mine Sean im going to get him to order one now

just hope the 80 go,s soon mate

Your mad mate, why spend the extra money, Bradford and stalkers £715 brand new ! Bagnall & kirkwood £722 brand new ! Greedy johns over £800 !

I no mate but he is good to me in other ways

look at the stuff he gave me for the 410 ,sporter stock, scopes, pod

not a lot of lads get that off him

he has help,d me out loads of times

and you no i could walk in tomorrow and get the lone of any rifle i want

If the blokes good to you jimmy stick with him, good friends are hard to find these days mate,my mate called me before he loves the 410 hes just took his first bunny with it mate

• Like 1

At least you know your barrel has not rust in it, good protection while it's sat in the factory or the gun shop :D

Got rid of mine found it too heavy and accuracy was terrible, although may have been the diablo pellets but did not hang around with a air rifle I was not happy with - purchased it in 177 carbine and been happy ever since on feather.

But still turn to my venom viper 2 shot to get the job done on fur or feather!