Wild Boar

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Catching hogs with dogs is extremely fun and exciting. That being said, it's not for everyone. In my opinion, men need to be as hard as their dogs. If my dogs have teeth in a pig, I will have

Without meaning to be a dick. . . . the big bad boar isn't going to hunt the dogs down if they decide to jib. . . . it will just bugger off into another corner.   And yes. . . . anything trapped in

The wolfhound over here are destroyed. I dont know of a single one that is close to the original breed. Kc ruined them. Over here they are way to large and big boned that most non sighthound breeds wi

Posted Images

^^^^ lol good point about the law forgot about that one :) obviously all this isnt in uk

Boar is all about technique ive seen some prity crap dogs catch them. I had a bitch terrible at everything else. Just had a knack for them. Just had good technique. Straight on the ear and controlled them. Also seen some great dogs who all or nothing on other quarry who i'd own in a shot be no good on them how ever many times they tried. I think it just an individual skill taking them. Personally i find them more of a hinderance when we after more prized things and these set dogs off. I hate shooting but temped to bring few in to clear them out for good. Bolts aint cheap lol

Jai high powered cross bow enters the skull like hot knife through butter. It over quick so perfectly fair. They ruine the estate over here

Fairplay! Good job your taking that x-bow to france to do them, as I think shooting them with a bow here is illegal. Shame really.

To be honest, I'm not sure why folk want to wrestle them with lurchers, a couple or three bayers and a pistol and bobs your mothers brother.

Edited by Ideation
  • Like 1

^^^^ lol good point about the law forgot about that one :) obviously all this isnt in uk

Boar is all about technique ive seen some prity crap dogs catch them. I had a bitch terrible at everything else. Just had a knack for them. Just had good technique. Straight on the ear and controlled them. Also seen some great dogs who all or nothing on other quarry who i'd own in a shot be no good on them how ever many times they tried. I think it just an individual skill taking them. Personally i find them more of a hinderance when we after more prized things and these set dogs off. I hate shooting but temped to bring few in to clear them out for good. Bolts aint cheap lol

Jai high powered cross bow enters the skull like hot knife through butter. It over quick so perfectly fair. They ruine the estate over here

Fairplay! Good job your taking that x-bow to france to do them, as I think shooting them with a bow here is illegal. Shame really.

To be honest, I'm not sure why folk want to wrestle them with lurchers, a couple or three bayers and a pistol and bobs your mothers brother.

Everyones different some like their dogs to tackle whats in front of them,Why use a pistol; ? ,bloke i use to lamp with, use to say that about bucks only because his dogs wouldn't tackle them

• Like 1

Now I have never encountered one with any of my dogs and I havnt got a dog that could do anything with them if I did ... But a lad I know that has some seriously good bull crosses bumped into a big boar one night which ended with him up a tree and his two dogs fukced for weeks ... As I havnt got the dogs to even think about fukcing with these things I hope,they stay well away from any of my permission ... Unless I find a piglet lol .......

• Like 2

Now I have never encountered one with any of my dogs and I havnt got a dog that could do anything with them if I did ... But a lad I know that has some seriously good bull crosses bumped into a big boar one night which ended with him up a tree and his two dogs fukced for weeks ... As I havnt got the dogs to even think about fukcing with these things I hope,they stay well away from any of my permission ... Unless I find a piglet lol .......

Trouble is mama pig won't be far away,and when baby humbug starts squealing,it's time to leave,lol

what did you call them good bull x lol cant be that good doubled aswell

what did you call them good bull x lol cant be that good doubled aswell

I have no idea what that means ... Try in English please ......

Trouble is mama pig won't be far away,and when baby humbug starts squealing,it's time to leave,lol

My dogs are very obedient I will make them sit whilst I run off with the wee piggy and they can deal with mammy lol ......

• Like 1

My dogs are very obedient I will make them sit whilst I run off with the wee piggy and they can deal with mammy lol ......

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Seriously I don't have a clue what the f**k your on about ... If you want to have a bit of banter try conversing in a language we can understand ......

• Like 1

hahahahaha

Seriously I don't have a clue what the f**k your on about ... If you want to have a bit of banter try conversing in a language we can understand ......

hahaha relax you dont half get serious , seriously good bull cross that jack doubled up thats what I was laughing at sorry

hahahahaha

:laugh: who took the fuuckin jam out of your doughnut? Pmsl