The Real Holocaust ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got a pretty twisted way of looking back at history...the ss Totenkopf that slaughtered brave lads of the Royal Norfolk Regiment that where fighting a rear gaurd action outside Dunkirk...also fou

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.   But when you look@players it was inevitable. Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth! Life was cheap war and winning it was a

hitler created a new monetary system that rivalled the west and communist russia and made the quickest recovery from depression ever, international jewry declared war on the germans in like 1933. we o

War does not determine who is right - only who is left...( betrand Russell)

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other b*****d die for his...(George s patton)

• Like 3

Raining here but still cant bring my self to trawl through the whole of this load of crap...'Brought it on themselves springs constantly to mind...the bit where she says "it soon became apparent that the allied air war was one of massacre and terror"...so what was the Blitz then?...a f***ing fire work display!?

reading your replies i think most of this is going over your head.

but the blitz was retaliation,you don't start a fight,strike your opponent then complain when he retaliates with the same strike,or in this case a much lesser one.

Then claim it was all their fault from the start.

I'm sure someone can put up a link to the old fella from London who was on the ground in Dreden working as a POW during the terror bombing.

Away and read your comics and playing at vikings neems

I think you said it was you who reads comics,and that's an album cover of the band TYR in my avatar,not a self portrait.

Took your time with that come back neems...is that the best you can do?...what about the Le Paradis massacre of british troops i mentioned?...pretty quiet on that one...or didnt that fit in with your Nazi loving fantasy's?...or how the germans taking a hiding on the eastern front saved my parents/grandparents from soviet expansion...you never explained that one...must have went right over even your conspiracy theorist head...i would of loved the likes of you to have gone into a pub 40+ yr back with my grandfather and my wifes grandfather and spouted this sort of shyte...im pretty sure they would of put you straight in more than one way...my wife grandfather lost his leg fighting for his country...the likes of you not fit to tie his boot laces...including the one on the false leg...my great uncle at just the age of 20 was a rear gunner on a lancaster...never came back from his mission...im proud of what he done for his country...i feel no shame what so ever that those brown shirt wearing flag waving inhabitants of Dresden got turned to molten liquid in there cellars by an RAF fire storm...they reaped what they sowed...and no propaganda films off youtube is ever gonna change that

• Like 2

Wars war, all sides targeted civilians, unless one side can say "we never did that" its a pointless opinion driven argument, waste of time imo.

If you and your mrs got in an argument with another couple and the other fella hit your mrs and broke her jaw.......so you hit his mrs and break her jaw........do you think you would get less time because he did it first? No, the answer is you're c**ts :laugh:

Prisoners are different, both sides treated prisoners badly, the thing i don't like is only one side got prosecuted for it.

https://youtu.be/gKbZnouiMhs

This animal made women and children stand in the snow naked, violated and beat men, women and children to death with chair legs...........Poland asked for his extradition, and Israel refused, saying they didn't extradite their citizens............no pressure from any allies for them to comply.............they had an accountant from Auschwitz in court a few weeks back at 93 years old ffs...........one set of rules for everybody or stop f***ing whining about it imo.

• Like 1

Aki brindle- do you think flag waving,brown shirt wearing men were sat at home in dresden?

no.

mainly women and children.

also operation barabossa.

Truther of course no-one was squeaky clean,but our reasoning for war was flawed and it has led to our downfall.

My grandparents and great uncles all fought thinking they were in the right,in truth they have probably sealed their great grandchildrens fates,we're soon to be a minority in all of our own countries.

we can't it hold against them,they knew no better.

but we can and definitely should hold a grudge against those who dragged us into their war against our brothers in their fight for independence and right to self determination.

• Like 1

Its all engineered Neems, i know that...........Adolph took on the bankers when he bartered German goods instead of doing business through banks, he had to go, simple as that, when Gadaffi tried to get the OPEC nations to shun the dollar and ask for payment for oil in gold or euro's.....he had to go...........same old same old ........its to late now mate, only a natural disaster could change the status quo imo..........its a cert the sheep wont.

• Like 3

They piled innocent women and children into death camps, they did scientific experiments on babies and children. They went around gassing folk in the back of vans, the Japs their allies were torturing and working/starving to death our pows. There is a church near my folks in France where the retreating Nazis locked the villagers inside of it and set light to it. Your brothers? Us Arians have been killing each other since we got to europe, lol. You sound bit like one of those muslim extremists to be honest.

I've never heard of the church one what was\is it called?

no evidence of gassings,and the japs were a necessary evil,1 of many.

Europe has united when it faced a common enemy,like Bolshevism and international Jewry.

• Like 2

Its all engineered Neems, i know that...........Adolph took on the bankers when he bartered German goods instead of doing business through banks, he had to go, simple as that, when Gadaffi tried to get the OPEC nations to shun the dollar and ask for payment for oil in gold or euro's.....he had to go...........same old same old ........its to late now mate, only a natural disaster could change the status quo imo..........its a cert the sheep wont.

You never know what the future holds mate,The world is changing fast,with dwindling resources and overpopulation around the world who knows what will arise from the ashes in the next couple of hundred years.

• Like 1

Good job they did not leave Dresden as it was after we fire bombed it then eh Joe? Cos there would be nothing there except charred bodies and smoking ruins, it was of course necessary, but in war it is always the innocent who suffer most, the German people are our kin folk, we are Germanic, how sad we had to fight them.

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.

But when you look@players it was inevitable.

Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth!

Life was cheap war and winning it was all that mattered.

Churchills alcohol problem didn't help,and hitlers madness certainly didn't!

You only need to look@the monumental blunders he ordered. He was moving divisions and weapons that only existed in his head.

I dislike the Russians and the crimes they committed were trully shocking BUT they were no worse than the crimes committed by the SS and thier volunteers all over the east! Did you think the Russians weren't going to pay them in kind!

It was war and a yet again a shit load of folk got killed! I'd like to say it won't happen again ,but it will!

• Like 4

Invade your neighbours, then commit genocide and other atrocities on them and sections of your own population. Then don't be surprised when you loose that your neighbours want retribution.

The Germans were taken over by a form of sadistic madness, they had to have it bombed and beaten out of them.

Invade your neighbours, then commit genocide and other atrocities on them and sections of your own population. Then don't be surprised when you loose that your neighbours want retribution.

The Germans were taken over by a form of sadistic madness, they had to have it bombed and beaten out of them.

Thats just it what forces were at play to push a normal western people to go that far?

Agreed we could/should have avoided the war.

But when you look@players it was inevitable.

Churchill,Stalin,hitler. They were all cut from the same cloth!

Life was cheap war and winning it was all that mattered.

Churchills alcohol problem didn't help,and hitlers madness certainly didn't!

You only need to look@the monumental blunders he ordered. He was moving divisions and weapons that only existed in his head.

I dislike the Russians and the crimes they committed were trully shocking BUT they were no worse than the crimes committed by the SS and thier volunteers all over the east! Did you think the Russians weren't going to pay them in kind!

It was war and a yet again a shit load of folk got killed! I'd like to say it won't happen again ,but it will!

I don't think Hitler was mad at all,a flawed dictator and almost as ruthless as Churchill and Stalin,but no less a great man with a great vision.

The Russians,Slavs in general have a long history with Germans,but torturing captured soldiers to death and hanging boy scouts (Hitler youth at the time) isn't in the same league as burning houses and shooting prisoners.

though let's not pretend all the bolshevik soldiers were all Russian,plenty of mongoloid central asians.

• Like 1