• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing brave lad ......   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-33290181

dig Maggie up ...love her or hate her she had bigger balls than anyone in parliament now...dead she would still do a better job than the muppets we have now...last of a breed .

cant blame Cameron for this if anything was to happen in our country the blame lies at phoney blairs feet -he opened the flood gates

I'd like to see a few of these radical preachers start to get tapped , it's these idiots that are filling the heads of the gullible that there is some sort of heaven waiting for those that die for there God , whilst not in any great hurry to get there themselves ..not sure how keen they would be to take over a roll knowing their predecessor got whacked and they will be on the menu themselves ...they all seem keen on loading the gun but only for someone else to pull the trigger .

• Like 3

I agree its funny how theh radicalise but wont do it themselves. Part of me wants to believe that c**t anjem is actually a spy. All the suspects caught connected to him itll be great if he was actually a grass. Would have to get some sort of award if it was the case because boy has he got everyone convinced. Would be good if the papers could really hint but sag they cant name of legal reasons about an undercover hate preacher. Just to throw some paranoia and arguments into their bullshit cult.

Just turn one of the rockets on them then press the fecking red button and nuke the feckers

i did not take that long for the japs to give up once the bomb,s were dropped

and as for they dont no where they are part ?

What we should be doing is rounding up anyone here in Great Britain Illegally and re patriating them asap

No fuss just get them out .

mad that there could be any fuss over someone whos here illegally in the first place. f**k all will happen until maybe an mp looses their life or a lived one. Even when mps talk aboug the recent events there is no passion or anger its simply a speach written by someone else.

• Like 1

What's going on with this couple from Perth. They disappeared on the day of the shooting and not been seen since. Canny get my head around that. It's 30/40 dead people, I'm sure they would have been identified pretty quickly. Strange!!!!