So much for being a man of his word :laugh:

No different to all the other self serving politicians :no:

he said he would resign and he did just that!!
After arranging for the party not to accept it so he could save face in the media...

If he wanted to be gone he'd be gone, simple as that.

he arranged nothing lol
Prove it.

prove he has lol

Think its fairly obvious this is just a way to weasel out of sticking to his words. If he had ever had any real intention to resign he would of left anyway.

The day of the result he was already saying he was going to stand down then stand in the leadership elections in the summer :laugh: He had no intention of ever keeping to his word, a shameful weasel of a man.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The political left will slag him off for anything....so he's decided to stay? So fookin what? It's not like he opened our borders or sold our gold off cheap is it?

The Ukip party unanimously rejected his resignation. Nice to see a bit of loyalty in politics for a change. Didn't particurarly like Milliband, but feck me his so called mates had the knives in him

Bring in proportional representation.

As I believe it he tendered his resignation and it was unanimously rejected by his party ... So he did resign and it was rejected so he stays as leader ... Pretty simple really .......

• Like 4

Paul Nuttal would of made a better leader anyway, really popular in traditional labour areas in the north. I know as a lefty I was concerned about him taking over from Farage ;)

Guest ragumup

Paul Nuttal would of made a better leader anyway, really popular in traditional labour areas in the north. I know as a lefty I was concerned about him taking over from Farage ;)

A lefty ' don't you mean a pure communist who happy to murder people to get your way!

You're a lefty ?.

Find that hard to believe.

• Like 1

A lefty ' don't you mean a pure communist who happy to murder people to get your way!

Oops yeah that's what I meant :laugh:

The Ukip party unanimously rejected his resignation.

Nice to see a bit of loyalty in politics for a change.

Didn't particurarly like Milliband, but feck me his so called mates had the knives in him two minutes after the results of the election.

Do you think it's loyalty or common sense? Who else did they have to replace him?

I personally think they would be on very shaky ground without him........but maybe you could name someone else in Ukip, who may have anywhere near his persona?

Didn't particurarly like Milliband, but feck me his so called mates had the knives in him two minutes after the results of the election.

Do you think it's loyalty or common sense? Who else did they have to replace him?

I personally think they would be on very shaky ground without him........but maybe you could name someone else in Ukip, who may have anywhere near his persona?

If I'm being brutally honest, probably a bit of both.

I don't actually know why he even said he would resign, from where I'm sitting ukip did pretty well under his leadership and against great odds and a bias media.

To all those saying it was a ploy and he had no intention of stepping down, ask yourself this, why say he would do it?.

No one expected him to, he wasn't pushed, his party obviously are behind him, so why create a situation out of nothing.

I'll tell you this though, the other parties will be sorely pissed off that he is still in charge.

Oh and Paul Nuttal would have been a capable leader I think.

• Like 1

If I'm being brutally honest, probably a bit of both.

I don't actually know why he even said he would resign, from where I'm sitting ukip did pretty well under his leadership and against great odds and a bias media.

To all those saying it was a ploy and he had no intention of stepping down, ask yourself this, why say he would do it?.

No one expected him to, he wasn't pushed, his party obviously are behind him, so why create a situation out of nothing.

I'll tell you this though, the other parties will be sorely pissed off that he is still in charge.

Oh and Paul Nuttal would have been a capable leader I think.

Yes the other parties would of liked to see the back of him, that's for sure...haha... I'm not much of a fan of any of them tbh, but charisma go's along way in that game, something the other party leaders are seriously lacking & they know it!

I expect ed miliband is hoping labour won't accept his resignation now. :laugh:

I would reinstate Ed in a flash. Please let them re-instate him he's done this country a massive favour as leader of the Labour Party. :thumbs:

Edited to add. In fact I think he should get an OBE :laugh:

• Like 4