Riots In London

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah big brave boys, painting f*ck Tory Scum on a war memorial.   Proper respect that...   W*nkers

them cnuts that defaced a war memorial want birching disrespectful scum I could imagine the headline if someone connected with fieldsports had done that

Was ojna day out yesterday and saw them all gathering up ready to go, was just a bunch of died haired faggots in leggings and lip pearced hippy dykes.nothing more annoying than c**ts like that defaci

Posted Images

Yes what used to be called rent a mob, as said the scum should have a taste of the birch, not worth the air they breath, Jmilam they will get theirs one day mate dont worry, all of them ;)

Be nice if they did but these types never do really get any type of punishment they just pull out the police brutality card and send a couple of pictures of beat up iron oofters to the papers and that's that.

And people are talking of a revote on the hunting ban,cameron won't have the bollocks now after all This kicking of.

Not sure Cameron will worry too much about a few mongs like them. Hope not anyway!

Just goes to show what these feckers think of democracy though doesn't it, the elected government like it or not there are ways to campaign properly

• Like 2

War memorial defaced on VE day? :hmm:

That's very specific in it's timing... Almost like someone wants our attention diverting from something else.

Did they catch who did it?

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

Half of them will be rich kids dressing down protesting about the capitalist society while being bankrolled by their old man , look at the dopey bast*rd that got caught defacing the cenotaph last year , turned up in court , shirt & tie with a good brief payed for by his parents , cried like a baby when he got bird .. Think his stepdad was someone well known ?

• Like 3

I must admit when I see these people interviewed complaining about capitialism, from their parents house, the ironymeter goes off the f***ing charts.

I saw one kid with a few grands worth of instruments, complaining about it. The Yank interviewer asked him where his parents were...

At work...

Even the yanks are laughing at that one.

• Like 1

When "f*ck Tory scum" is painted on a war memorial, their hopes of getting ANY sympathy from me go out the window !

We only have a civilised society when we act in a civilised manner...........

• Like 1

That's very specific in it's timing... Almost like someone wants our attention diverting from something else.

17 arrested and charged with 'public order offences', one of them only 15 years old !

Nah rioting is bad everybody should just bend over and take it like a man, after all it's what you voted for :whistling: We've got food banks popping up everywhere and working people being squeezed for every penny they have while the bankers dance around their banquets laughing and all folk are concerned about is a f***ing war memorial, there's what's wrong with your country right there. Personally I hope the rioting carry's on and we see scenes like the Poll tax riots from the 80's. People need to get angry if there's any hope of change. No change ever came about from folk sitting on their arses....viva the revolution I say :victory:

• Like 1

17 arrested and charged with 'public order offences', one of them only 15 years old !

Defacing a war memorial should have its own sentence, not be covered under "public order offences".

Nah rioting is bad everybody should just bend over and take it like a man, after all it's what you voted for :whistling: We've got food banks popping up everywhere and working people being squeezed for every penny they have while the bankers dance around their banquets laughing and all folk are concerned about is a f***ing war memorial, there's what's wrong with your country right there. Personally I hope the rioting carry's on and we see scenes like the Poll tax riots from the 80's. People need to get angry if there's any hope of change. No change ever came about from folk sitting on their arses....viva the revolution I say :victory:

The bankers didnt get where they are by sitting on thier arses. Dont be mad. Your one of the people sitting shoutin i should have this and that. No you should have tried harder to get that higher payin job.

• Like 4

I thought Boris had bought some water cannon last year.

And the "War Mermorial we are so concerned about" is the symbol of why these bellends are even able to express their feelings, however stupidly.

retard
  • Like 3