Anthony Joshua

If you and your dogs are that good and are out regular enough it's not going to take long to clear any game you have within walking distance .......

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

:blink:Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning... :icon_eek:

If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an authority, born of genuine experience..

For me,..such things mean a lot :thumbs:

• Like 10

If you and your dogs are that good and are out regular enough it's not going to take long to clear any game you have within walking distance .......

I wouldn't want to clear it all out anyway more sport for future, plus I know a few people who cover miles and miles and miles on foot

How many miles can you realisticly do with a bag full of game .......

depends where you live,if you can stash a bit as you go.

Ok how many miles can you go carrying let's say a fallow buck .......

Without wishing to play Devil's Advocate, I know lads who done more in 5 years than some have done in 25 :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

So do I but not by walking ........