Warrior with Tom Hardy was a decent film. Anything with Tom Hardy is usually decent, only one I couldn't get into was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

The new Batman trilogy was pretty good too.

I liked the film Hardy was in about bootleggers during prohibition I cant remember what it was called, Bronson was an entertaining film as well.

• Like 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watership down ....gets me every time

I watched American sniper the other week is the best iv seen in a longtime but my all time fave has got to be the good the bad and the ugly

Can I really be the only person to like....   BEETLE JUICE!!!

Warrior with Tom Hardy was a decent film. Anything with Tom Hardy is usually decent, only one I couldn't get into was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

I liked the film Hardy was in about bootleggers during prohibition I cant remember what it was called, Bronson was an entertaining film as well.

Lawless. :thumbs: great film.

• Like 1

the only one I was disappointed with was lock. hoping mad max doesn't disappoint. Another good one with him in is rocknrolla.

some others I can watch over

shawshank

the fighter

the prestige

highlander

see no evil hear no evil

• Like 1

the only one I was disappointed with was lock. hoping mad max doesn't disappoint. Another good one with him in is rocknrolla.

shawshank

the fighter

the prestige

highlander

see no evil hear no evil

Haven't seen Locke.

Talking about Mad Max reminds me of a couple other dystopian genre films from a few years back, Waterworld and The Postman. I was a kid when I watched them, I remember really liking them but have no idea if they are any good really. Have to watch them again.

shawshank

the fighter

the prestige

highlander

see no evil hear no evil

Haven't seen Locke.

Talking about Mad Max reminds me of a couple other dystopian genre films from a few years back, Waterworld and The Postman. I was a kid when I watched them, I remember really liking them but have no idea if they are any good really. Have to watch them again.

Wasnt waterworld branded one of the worst films ever made? :laugh: I didn't mind it either from what I can remember about it.. :thumbs:

Haven't seen Locke.

Wasnt waterworld branded one of the worst films ever made? :laugh: I didn't mind it either from what I can remember about it.. :thumbs:

No idea mate. I was probably about 12 last time a saw it. LOL

I liked Stargate as well, wasn't that another that got bad reviews? :icon_redface:

shawshank

the fighter

the prestige

highlander

see no evil hear no evil

Haven't seen Locke.

Yer mate, Waterworld was critically panned when it came out and the pasting it got put Kev Costner on the slippery slope. He'd done some crackers before and was on top of his game (Field of.. & Bull Durham are my fave's). He thought feck it at the time and made The Postman and it bombed...

I'm the same though, i like Waterworld, find it an enjoyable easy watch. Some films are like that, slated by critics but loved by the public.

Just to add if you ain't seen Bull Durham it's bloody good and well worth a watch...

Edited to add, have a look at a list Costners films, there are some fecking crackers there! ;)

Not sure if I've seen the postman.. :hmm:

Another film I like is The Marine with that wrestler guy in it. I know it got mixed review (most saying it was crrap lol) but its a guilty pleasure of mine. Its one of those films you can switch your brain off and just watch with a few beers.

I also agree with Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles. I wore my videos out watching those. :D Raging Bull is great too.

:laugh:

shawshank

the fighter

the prestige

highlander

see no evil hear no evil

Haven't seen Locke.

Yer mate, Waterworld was critically panned when it came out and the pasting it got put Kev Costner on the slippery slope. He'd done some crackers before and was on top of his game (Field of.. & Bull Durham are my fave's). He thought feck it at the time and made The Postman and it bombed...

I'm the same though, i like Waterworld, find it an enjoyable easy watch. Some films are like that, slated by critics but loved by the public.

Just to add if you ain't seen Bull Durham it's bloody good and well worth a watch...

Edited to add, have a look at a list Costners films, there are some fecking crackers there! ;)

yep field of dreams was a good picture .