• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

I watched that documentary about that med run, dont make men and dogs like them no more

An unbelievable feat of human and canine grit determination and resolve ... The Iditarod sled race celebrates this historic feat but it's nowhere near as hard as the original run must have been ......

• Like 1

some of the fawn brindle like rex, the father of them ,pups, got lots of pics of pups he has produced to good coursing bitches and working lamping lurchers ,hees rising seven and not got a knocked toe , and still flushing , daylite on game ,hopefuly apup throws to him, be nice to see a running machine ,he covers the ground like a cheetah and hangs on, haymin,

Edited by fluff
  • Like 2

best way to pick apup ,i bred rex ,watched him as a pup chaseing other pups ,cutting corners going up and down the gears , even as a youngster , and still does it ,so does some of his offspring ,a fast dog that can use his brains , bred form generaitions of coursing dogs luca flint max etc i just put more pace in, them with a grew bitch i owned a handy animal bred out of boy blue crossed with a real distance greyhound a1000 yard bitch, hopefully some of the pups take his lenth feet running brain .haymin ,youlle get very good allrounders and maybs a few specail ones like the father who can do 2s 3s 4s nite or day mate

Edited by fluff
  • Like 3

It's obviously got nothing to do with the bitch then lol ... One of my bitches here Tilly is a machine of a dog and I always here it's because of snipe this snipe that ... But what about d lloyds bitch that was the mother ... She put plenty of gear in the bag ... The same as haymins bitch ........

• Like 3

It's obviously got nothing to do with the bitch then lol ... One of my bitches here Tilly is a machine of a dog and I always here it's because of snipe this snipe that ... But what about d lloyds bitch that was the mother ... She put plenty of gear in the bag ... The same as haymins bitch ........

and the time you spend with it and the work you put in front of it
Guest Navek

probably because one of the said owners is a show pony and the other not so much ????