It's obviously got nothing to do with the bitch then lol ... One of my bitches here Tilly is a machine of a dog and I always here it's because of snipe this snipe that ... But what about d lloyds bitch that was the mother ... She put plenty of gear in the bag ... The same as haymins bitch ........

probably because one of the said owners is a show pony and the other not so much ????

Which one of the lads is a show pony .......

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Guest Navek

It's obviously got nothing to do with the bitch then lol ... One of my bitches here Tilly is a machine of a dog and I always here it's because of snipe this snipe that ... But what about d lloyds bitch that was the mother ... She put plenty of gear in the bag ... The same as haymins bitch ........

probably because one of the said owners is a show pony and the other not so much ????

Wel like you said all you hear is snipe snipe snipe. Maybe lloyd doesn't need to show of his bitch catches so you don't hear loyds bitch bitch bitch

Wel like you said all you hear is snipe snipe snipe. Maybe lloyd doesn't need to show of his bitch catches so you don't hear loyds bitch bitch bitch

Ah I see what you mean now :thumbs: ........

Guest Navek

I'm in no way saying either dog doesn't graft and by reading some of the old threads the parents obviously put a lot of game away it's just one seems to show a lot more

Edited by Navek

Ken I no you and Jim don't get on but you no snipe was no show pony.Jim loves his pics as you all no but that dog seen some work just like yours has mate. To much bitching about dogs its silly..that's its clear to see yours does well too..not having a pop mate just saying.these sites get dam silly sometimes..

Ken I no you and Jim don't get on but you no snipe was no show pony.Jim loves his pics as you all no but that dog seen some work just like yours has mate. To much bitching about dogs its silly..that's its clear to see yours does well too..not having a pop mate just saying.these sites get dam silly sometimes..

I never said the dog was a show pony ... As far as I am aware jim didn't show him ... what was said was that certain people put everything up on here that they dogs do and others don't .......

• Like 2
Guest Navek

You've got the ring end of the stick there tb25 I wasn't saying the dog was a show pony.....the dog caught the gear no dout about that I wasn't implying that the dog was a show pony

I can I sure you Jim don't need a pat on the back..he does likes his pics for keeps sakes and adding to hunting sites unlike most.. Some don't feel the need too and there's note wrong with that also..silly how shit GOS down over dogs..

• Like 1

I was just trying to say mate he's not looking for a pat on the back.i for one won't be bitching over dogs f**k that..each to there own and that.he adds hunting to sites were most don't and he adds a hell of a lot he don't.all gets a bit silly for me tbh..work the mutts do what ya do and alls good..

Guest Navek

Anyway. Husky names ?

Balto ........

My wee girl loves that cartoon/film and the fact it's based on true events makes it all more special to her......she also likes hachiko