Drug Smugglers Shot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would shoot them in the airport in front of the passengers dirty business bringing misery to millions,

If yaa take the gamble then take the penalty... Hate druggies end ov..

Unfortunatly i know because i've been there but to kick a habit and stay clean truescot takes a very strong minded person ,i've been clean a dozen years or so now and have a grand family and am so l

They we're only in their early twenties when they done the crime sopose none of you have made mistakes in your younger years I know I have and if it was your son brother or friend would you be as quick to condemn they done ten bells that or a few more years should well be enough

• Like 2

Live by the gun...die by it is what I say.made many mistakes Pete mate and I believe I have had my pay backs back ten fold..the laws the law.we all no the risks be it shop lifting or drug smuggling..

The laws the law mate...and they new that.a real waste of life by doing what they did but by doing what they did had the potential to destroy many a life.kids.famlys.. Its a shame that its only the little man who gets court and not the top dogs.we was all born with one thing and that's to chose our own path..sad as it is.

• Like 2

Im not saying they shouldn't be punished but I dont think they should be put to death,and as you said its the choice they made and ruind lives and famIlys but imo it's the poeple who choose to take the drug's that ruin there own and there family and everyone saying the laws the law they should remember that when there breaking the hunting laws or is it only some laws that shouldn't be broken

• Like 2

Im not saying they shouldn't be punished but I dont think they should be put to death,and as you said its the choice they made and ruind lives and famIlys but imo it's the poeple who choose to take the drug's that ruin there own and there family and everyone saying the laws the law they should remember that when there breaking the hunting laws or is it only some laws that shouldn't be broken

the word hypocrites comes to mind Peter well said mate
  • Like 1

It should be the same punishment in every country...get caught bringing drugs in and its the death sentence for you. Simple as

Are you talking about all drugs or only certain ones? Cheers

ALL

I don't agree with the laws agence hunting but when I put my dog in the car I no I may face a charge.. And if am court I shall have no problem facing what I face..I no the laws and the punishments what may come..that's my choose..and I will take it on the chin..the crime was death.that was the law.they new this..as said its very sad indeed..its the top dogs what need sorting

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter whether they were smuggling heroin or fecking tampons, the law of that sovereign country is very clear and publicised. If you break it then you have to be prepared to take the penalty.

Perfectly fair in my eyes. If you can't take the punishment then don't roll the dice.

Edited by Born Hunter

The class A stuff is a serious game, anybody getting involved knows the risks, not just from the law either. That said i don't believe executing people is the answer, if it was it should have worked by now? You could argue that it curbs things a bit, and who knows how bad it would get without a death penalty? but its not working.

What always puzzles me is, how can anybody grow enough heroin poppies to supply the entire world? The high tech now can scan every inch of the planet, in the 80's they said the satellite cameras could read the headline of a newspaper in red square, how can anybody get away with growing enough snide poppies to supply the world 24/7....365... :hmm:

A Tomohawk would probably save more lives if they hit a poppy field, instead of killing a few camel jockeys? probably cheaper than the cost of drug enforcement? Wonder why they can't find them and sort it at source?

• Like 1