Why Is It Always Blacks Rioting ......

how many blacks (and whites) have been killed by other whites since this latest police killing and why don't they protest that?

other blacks lol

They are... look at today's NY Post... Notice that 3 of the charged police officers are... black! :shok:

post-22-0-25916300-1430618180_thumb.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hark back to the good old days when life was so much simpler, black and white so to speak (if I'm actually allowed to say that anymore). The days before the loony left distorted our values and eth

Look, let's have it right......there is a massive difference between a racist and a realist !!  Folk like me are condemned for speaking the truth in a world where lies rule and the truth isn't welcom

I also live in the west of ireland.......not exactly the multi cultural epicentre of the world is it matey ..........not that many "black" or "asian" areas about is there   If the old bill went int

Posted Images

Treat people like animals and they'll act like animals, simple as that really, doesn't really matter what colour they are.

Import thousands upon thousands of slave workers mainly for agricultural purposes before agriculture becomes mechanised, free people from slavery, but they're not really free, the advent of mechanisation in agriculture means there's way to many, just leave them to their own devises to get by however they can, and ffs don't spend any money on educating or providing proper housing for them. The advent of mass production sees a migration of these people to inner city areas, Chicago, Detroit, use them again, but again don't spend any money on decent education/housing, just bare minimum education and cheap to build housing projects. Mass production moves to other countries, cheaper workers so more profit, f**k the blacks again, they're surplus to requirements, no jobs leads to poverty and crime, just keep them in certain areas, f**k the blacks we don't need them.

A used and abused people, not much chance in life from the start, even with a black puppet president at the head............I'm pretty sure most of us would be rioters with only half the provocation these people have had. Iv'e seen the same thing happen here over the last 30 years, they're just not executing people yet.

47% illiteracy rate in the greater Detroit area, nearly half the population can't read or write, some f***ing chance they got.

• Like 1

Yes if the stupid fuucks waste a free education! Or how about the parents/communities show the next gen that to waste it is not an option .....

Fuuckin apologists boil my piss! yes it is entirely their choice ergo their fault ;)

You know the saying "if you make your bed, you lay in it" totally applicable here ;)

• Like 1

Yes if the stupid fuucks waste a free education! Or how about the parents/communities show the next gen that to waste it is not an option .....

Fuuckin apologists boil my piss! yes it is entirely their choice ergo their fault ;)

You know the saying "if you make your bed, you lay in it" totally applicable here ;)

They didn't ask to be born into a completely alien environment.

if a dogs born in a stable and fed oats its entire life,don't be surprised if it feaks out when you try to stick a saddle on it.

Seriously?? :blink:

Are they not fuuckin humans with a brain and a free shot the same as all of us??

Bollocks excuses I have loads of black mates from all over and they all have either used or wasted their chances the same as any white, yellow, red or f****n tartan person has!

I am far from sympathetic with anyone, usually the complete opposite but you cant seriously think blacks in America are given equal opportunities , in the UK they are on a pretty level playing field but America is a whole different ball game. The blacks usually invited to the white house for dinner are usually parking cars or doing the cooking except for the token uncle tom made President.

Treat people like animals and they'll act like animals, simple as that really, doesn't really matter what colour they are.

Import thousands upon thousands of slave workers mainly for agricultural purposes before agriculture becomes mechanised, free people from slavery, but they're not really free, the advent of mechanisation in agriculture means there's way to many, just leave them to their own devises to get by however they can, and ffs don't spend any money on educating or providing proper housing for them. The advent of mass production sees a migration of these people to inner city areas, Chicago, Detroit, use them again, but again don't spend any money on decent education/housing, just bare minimum education and cheap to build housing projects. Mass production moves to other countries, cheaper workers so more profit, f**k the blacks again, they're surplus to requirements, no jobs leads to poverty and crime, just keep them in certain areas, f**k the blacks we don't need them.

A used and abused people, not much chance in life from the start, even with a black puppet president at the head............I'm pretty sure most of us would be rioters with only half the provocation these people have had. Iv'e seen the same thing happen here over the last 30 years, they're just not executing people yet.

47% illiteracy rate in the greater Detroit area, nearly half the population can't read or write, some f***ing chance they got.

So exactly how long does it take to get your act together ?.....how many people should the poor oppressed black man be allowed to kill before falling in line with the rest of society ?......................would you have " special allowances " for them due to their social injustices of the past ?

• Like 1

Seriously?? :blink:

Are they not fuuckin humans with a brain and a free shot the same as all of us??

Bollocks excuses I have loads of black mates from all over and they all have either used or wasted their chances the same as any white, yellow, red or f****n tartan person has!

they're a different type of human,clearly not suited to living in developed countries.

it's not fair to judge them by our standards.

there are of course exceptional individuals,but without every possible advantage the state can offer (which breeds tension between them and the indigenous people) they all revert to form sooner or later.

Rubbish!

And shit like that just continues to feed their woe is me persecution complex... That's their real issue and it's not even reality ffs

I went to the same school as fuuck knows how many different kids from wherever the bollocks. You trying to say they had less of a shot because they were black and ergo thick?

Same as white kids the parents that didn't give a fuuck were the ones with fuuck up kids ;)

So exactly how long does it take to get your act together ?.....how many people should the poor oppressed black man be allowed to kill before falling in line with the rest of society ?......................would you have " special allowances " for them due to their social injustices of the past ?

Correct,I met a Ghanaian fake student here once,huge chip on his shoulder at the injustices the british colonials had done to his country,Ghana got its independence in 1957,Singapore got hers in 1965 yet is a powerhouse compared to Ghanas chaotic shithole,probably because the singaporeans relished their newfound independance and made the most of it whereas the africans sat around and bleated about the injustices of the past,how long does a scar take to heal.............

• Like 4

No special allowance Gnash, not at all mate, if i had my way the UK would be whites only, best way to cure black crime imo. They can't hack it properly in a civilised society. I agree with what Neems has just said above, "they're a more basic/primative type of human" for every Neil Degrass Tyson there's 10,000 Mike Tyson's. Some proper education would probably make a difference, as would giving them some hope, but doing the bare minimum only adds to the problem, then we wonder why they act like they do.