have you ever read your own royal families history? I think its evident that my original point has been substantiated by the turning of the topic to an anti Muslim bashing exercise by the usual suspects Ragumuppet must be busy with his UKIP campaigning to contribute oh not to forget Mr Hardcore

Edited by desertbred

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

D.B. Not 1 Person On Here Would Side Will These b*****d.s , & If Your Trying To Make Out People On Here Don't Care Because There Whits Your Grasping At Straws , Saville , Glitter Have Been Slated

I spent all my military career fighting against injustice and law breaking may be in a different army to some you folk, do you think I would spare these c**ts if I had an inclination of who they were

I've actually been waiting to see who highlighted this case, people who hate peados or someone who wanted to highlight the fact this particular group were not muslim. No sane person regards or think

Posted Images

You people roll out the racist card everytime ,did saville get away with it because of his peroxide hair??, did Cyril Smith get away with it because he was overweight, ?

No they got away with it because they hid it from everyone around them, not passed them to and from town in taxis to the rest of their relatives and friends in their community. If you really can't see the difference the there's no help for you.

I know your a muslim, I respect the fact you stick up for your religion, I also respect the fact you are outspoken against the wrongs carried out in the name of Islam, but sorry your religion is tarnished with this.

I accept my religion is tarnished with this and I accept the muslim community as a whole have to remove this cancer from their own community but I refuse to accept this is a major problem in one part of society but not in all society

No you're wrong, until you and your faith stop hiding from the problem the problem wil always be there.

Are there christian/aethiest English people who commit sex with children? Yes of course there are and the vast majority of the British public are appalled by these sick f*cks

Are there muslim English people who commit sex with children? Yes we know this to be true however the vast majority of the community turn a blind eye to this, why because it's engrained in the culture.

I saw a documentary a couple of months ago endorsed by the famous cricket player Inran Khan and in Pakistan child sex is rife, not just child sex but gay child sex with young boys, they interviewed some of the perpetrators and they admitted that they knew it was wrong and not acceptable in gods eyes but they were weak and couldn't help it. Now these are the same people introduced as immigrants to the UK who are carrying on this attitude which is born out in Rotherham/Rochdale.

Imran Khan ffs dont hold him up as a paragon of virtue to me I know him and his family and his character you make plenty of assumptions dont you with out knowing facts .These same people you refer to why are they given visa to come to UK if they are peadophiles its your government who issues the visas.

Thats another topic why we offer visas to people who have nothing to offer this country

Watch this for ten minutes from around 5 mins.

https://youtu.be/s_cAeuRr3RY

We must remember the Prophet Mohamed was a paedophile and muslims consider him the perfect man and someone to try as best they can to emulate.

We must remember that most of the contributors on this topic are of questionable intelligence, so to much credence should be avoided.

Probably a clue in the picture, all peados are detestable scum and should be hung from the nearest tree, irrespective of race creed or colour, there have always been scum like this in existence, but the home grown ones are our problem, that does not mean we have to invite turd world vermin who see it as a right, into our midst to carry on their sick depraved actions, against our people, and then to have it covered up by lefty scum, and for the victims to be sacrificed on the alter of political correctness.

post-42748-0-58963500-1429794188.jpg

post-42748-0-31870800-1429794230.jpg

• Like 7

There goes neems the resident apologist again. Talking about muslims getting the real thing. Because when white men are diing it on the internet its not real?

No.

But British people wouldn't stay silent and allow it to happen under their noses,that's why the scum bags of British descent do it anonymously online,not in person like the Asians.

Read Gnashers post about hiding behind the sofa, then talk about British people wouldnt stay silent and allow it to happen under their noses which planet do you frequent ?

Slow down mate....when i say hide behind the sofa i dont mean brush it under the carpet i mean out of pure embarrassment that my fellow Englishman can do such a thing and theres nothing i can do about it.............give me his name and address and believe me you,ll see who comes to the front and who hides.......what i find disturbing is how certain communities know who these people are and do nothing......hence why i said i dont understand why some of you Muslim lads come on these sort of topics.......i dont get involved in many of these conversations because i find the subject too frustrating and upsetting to discuss or gain much knowledge on so im ignorant to much of it.....if that makes me as bad as the culprits thats your opinion.......but if i knew the identity and whereabouts of somebody doing that sort of stuff in my own area i would take great interest in seeing that person suffer............you Muslim boys are lucky,apparently you often know who they are :icon_eek: ..........if thats the truth i find it absolutely staggering to be honest.

• Like 7

There goes neems the resident apologist again. Talking about muslims getting the real thing. Because when white men are diing it on the internet its not real?

No.

But British people wouldn't stay silent and allow it to happen under their noses,that's why the scum bags of British descent do it anonymously online,not in person like the Asians.

Read Gnashers post about hiding behind the sofa, then talk about British people wouldnt stay silent and allow it to happen under their noses which planet do you frequent ?

Slow down mate....when i say hide behind the sofa i dont mean brush it under the carpet i mean out of pure embarrassment that my fellow Englishman can do such a thing and theres nothing i can do about it.............give me his name and address and believe me you,ll see who comes to the front and who hides.......what i find disturbing is how certain communities know who these people are and do nothing......hence why i said i dont understand why some of you Muslim lads come on these sort of topics.......i dont get involved in many of these conversations because i find the subject too frustrating and upsetting to discuss or gain much knowledge on so im ignorant to much of it.....if that makes me as bad as the culprits thats your opinion.......but if i knew the identity and whereabouts of somebody doing that sort of stuff in my own area i would take great interest in seeing that person suffer............you Muslim boys are lucky,apparently you often know who they are :icon_eek: ..........if thats the truth i find it absolutely staggering to be honest.

I spent all my military career fighting against injustice and law breaking may be in a different army to some you folk, do you think I would spare these c**ts if I had an inclination of who they were cancerous is cancerous and needs to be cut out literally no distinction in colour creed or religion when it comes to kids or sex crimes

• Like 8

I spent all my military career fighting against injustice and law breaking may be in a different army to some you folk, do you think I would spare these c**ts if I had an inclination of who they were cancerous is cancerous and needs to be cut out literally no distinction in colour creed or religion when it comes to kids or sex crimes

As a fellow man and as a person i natter too occasionally.....i would like to think,and have every confidence in believing that no you wouldnt.........but the fact remains a lot of your community do.....if indeed it is a fact.

lol... there countries are shit holes cause all your white naval men and war mongering whites came there wanted there wives and CHILDREN for sex and stole there land.... taught the lesser educated tribes folk how to lie and cheat your own fellow country men out of land and how to persecute your own people for a little bit of coin and a title.... and you wonder why the English is one of the most hated races throughout the world!

One word springs to mind...IGNORANCE....

Edited by stop.end

All the fingers on a hand are not the same there are billionsof Asians and Muslims just as there are billions of other nationalities and religions are they all to be blamed for the rotten apples in the barrel.Look at the poster charlie caller put up one celebrity is it only white celebrities that molest kids and is it that it comes down to numbers? One kid is One to many but some head burying going on by some idiots if the problem is purely imagined to be confined to any particular areas, countries, creeds or religions.

Edited by desertbred

Desertbred nobody can be accountable for the worlds problems but surely local communities can be accountable for local community problems.....particularly if the information is there to hand.....no ?

• Like 1

One problem is only one religion reads the Koran

I hear one muslim saying how worthless a non muslim is how its ok to rape

Then another Muslims says it doesn't say that and its the religion of peace

Who do I believe.....my grandad spent much of his life in Libya during the war and for years afterwards....he told me to never trust or turn your back on one

• Like 1