Diane Abbott..............

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny that no matter how many political threads get put on here you still won't change some folks minds. Me personally I'm not that clever When it comes to this sort of stuff , so I go on gut ins

It wasn't made as a joke and the folk spreading it all round the internet weren't treating it as a joke they were treating it as real election campaign poster. I'm seeing a lot of blind attacking of D

Thank you for that very informative post Sandymere. Left wing orchestrated drivel like that is exactly why I, and the majority of people I speak to will be voting Ukip.

Posted Images

She's done plenty to confirm she's a racist in the past, not to mention the fiddling, she shouldn't be allowed to be an MP in the first place.

Using the old racist card?

Its a legitimate point PT, or can only white people be racist? I watched "Big question" a few weeks back and several negro guests said its impossible for black people to be racist, the reason being they don't have the clout to do anything about it if they are...........proper f****d up mate don't you think?

She's done plenty to confirm she's a racist in the past, not to mention the fiddling, she shouldn't be allowed to be an MP in the first place.

Using the old racist card?

Perfectly justified in this case, seeing how the fat slag once said that black women make better mothers than white women a while back..