Scary Times

Raul Mort?

Cheers, D.

moat ????

Scariest things what ever happened to me out lamping was with crackers.

One minute my bitch is running a rabbit. Then we jump over a gate. Next minute he's trying to send his root up my back end.

Trust me that was scarier than all your ghost stories ?

• Like 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in an insane world, is it not better to be a bit mad ? Lets be honest pal ,the lurcher section is made up mostly of a bunch of fuckers out on there own walkin through fields, grave yards, dark lanes

I often lamp alone and had walked a few fields one night and had stopped for a smoke. as I started rolling I heard a loud scream then a pain in my hand followed by legs like lead. The dog had had snif

He might have been a pedaphile but hes not a two timing b*****d so back off pal !!

Raul Mort?

Cheers, D.

moat ????
Scariest things what ever happened to me out lamping was with crackers.

One minute my bitch is running a rabbit. Then we jump over a gate. Next minute he's trying to send his root up my back end.

Trust me that was scarier than all your ghost stories ?

lol 2 more seconds I'd of been in ?????

Walking through Browndown near Lee-on-the-Solent with Skye, my old collie x whippet, and I saw a chap popping out from some bushes. I thought nothing of it at first until, about thirty seconds later, another chap came out from the same bushes looking very apprehensive. Me being a complete innocent to the ways of the world in my early twenties assumed they were bird watching and had found a nest so I waited until they both disappeared and went to have a look...I found two pieces of rope tied to two branches around six foot from the ground and about five foot apart! Being a bit naïve it took a few moments for me to work out why they were there. I gave up rabbiting on Browndown for a while! :icon_eek:

:laugh::laugh: I found a piss head up there a week ago. 11pm at night. Dogs took off towards the noise, I followed and found a pissed up guy rolling round having trouble navigating the wood. :laugh: Gutted was an under statement. Thought my luck was in.

We used to lamp stanborough, regular me and a friend, one night we came to the railway bridge, and the dogs started acting strange so we decided to go a different way, next morning a fella was found hanging on the other side of the bridge, we didn't go back that season.

• Like 1

We used to lamp stanborough, regular me and a friend, one night we came to the railway bridge, and the dogs started acting strange so we decided to go a different way, next morning a fella was found hanging on the other side of the bridge, we didn't go back that season.

I'm not easily scared or worried about being out alone and extremely sceptic about spooky nonsense but I always dislike walking under that bridge at night and my dogs are the same!