Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

5 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

mC's first photo shoot.

OIG4.72VYhrVU.jpeg

by 8 i use to go with me brother in law he fixed trucks for p and o before they stopped id go get in chill room take all the titty pages home me bedroom walls were top to bottom with belting birds lol at first the old lady would try taking em down but i’d get more me pals pay to have 5 mins in me bedroom lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i recon you a rose or wkd type a guy gl lol 

am i right lol

My daughter brought a seven a side team over from Dubai to play in a competition played at St.James’. 
They were Emirate’s, Saudis and the son of Ugandas finance minister.

I booked them into the Copthorne hotel but they spent most of their time at my house or at Shearers bar, and would only drink Blue WKD, as they insisted it wasn’t alcoholic ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My daughter brought a seven a side team over from Dubai to play in a competition played at St.James’. 
They were Emirate’s, Saudis and the son of Ugandas finance minister.

I booked them into the Copthorne hotel but they spent most of their time at my house or at Shearers bar, and would only drink Blue WKD, as they insisted it wasn’t alcoholic ! LOL !

Cheers.

i won’t lie crimbo i’ll have a glass lol

10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That’s fantastic, mate ! Look at their faces !

A joy !

Cheers.

little lad me pals both sit together in class imagine the conversations monday lol

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

little lad me pals both sit together in class imagine the conversations monday lol

I sadly only managed to get my son out hunting once , when he was in his 30’s . He was more an academic type, but enjoyed a bit of ferreting with his old dad !

7C92027C-3F2E-499F-A15E-2C9E78893776.jpeg.d193673d9708293360dfd48c139b7f66.jpeg

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

I sadly only managed to get my son out hunting once , when he was in his 30’s . He was more an academic type, but enjoyed a bit of ferreting with his old dad !

7C92027C-3F2E-499F-A15E-2C9E78893776.jpeg.d193673d9708293360dfd48c139b7f66.jpeg

Cheets.

apple never fall far from the tree mate he must have got that  smile from his mam though 

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nothing i couldnt fix  on me cr80 at that age mate remember one time i’d swapped rings all back together couldn’t find a bolt from side panel anywere found another sorted ran it in went to arm thorpe next weekend few laps threw the box slow  warming it up then it cut out wouldn’t start i though shit lol got back gutted stripped it down the bolt was trapped in the reed valve lucky lol

Edited by mC HULL