Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I got three of them 12ah batteries off Joe Ox well over 10 years ago, I think I gave him a dozen hen or ducks eggs for them LOL !

Two of them are still 100% effective, I’ll not be paying £100 for a lithium while the young p***y I lamp with will carry the old lead/acid batteries! LOL !

Cheers.

lol 

they lasted aint they the last one i used was 12ah when dead id take it into the mobility shop and he’d test a good un out scrap bin and swap it for me dead one 

i couldn’t use out but lithium now lol8D6CA822-4387-4D44-BF98-7ACC2DD35094.png.fe3504ad407f6e8377ca5b59f5787609.png

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they the ones they remember mate ain’t they something not many kids do now you know your self you remember that first rabbit the first hare were who with the oldest all ready taking it in he will have the bug lol 

ive an led here i don’t use mate i can post if it’s any use 

Yes thanks mc let me know what you want for it they'll be out with it next time there up as long as there mum doesn't let us down again thanks 👍 

1 minute ago, dodger said:

Yes thanks mc let me know what you want for it they'll be out with it next time there up as long as there mum doesn't let us down again thanks 👍 

i don’t want out for it mate 

ill pm you 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Dodger , you must be fitter than me ! I used to use a 17 amp/hr years ago, but dropped down to a 12. Now I’m seriously thinking about one of those new fangled  lithium things !

DF73584A-8F4F-41F8-BBCB-1193B53E5684.jpeg.a62362e258ac6f98620e2174aca4c171.jpeg

Cheets.

Tbh the day after I use it either my neck or back is bad with it if out for a while

13 hours ago, dodger said:

Well that's really generous of you thanks alot but I need to atleast pay the postage 

no bother mate you pop next season for a run get me a bacon mushroom sandwich mate or better yet a gl a triple sausage and egg mcmuffin lol 

• Haha 1