Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

I understand

I toyed with one ,last year,darbo and there's a few names that people like to place in their ads,in capital letters.

But tbh I think what you said could be said about dog litters in general.

I asked a geuine question dean as i have toyed with a whippet for maybe the future.i agree there are too many dogs being bred full stop. Also to brenner i dont slate people or their dogs just ask honest questions now and again. This has been a great thread and may it continue apologies to anyone if they think i was trying to be a smart arse. :thumbs:
I understand . I just had a feeling someone would use your question , as genuine as it was , to turn the thread into a m.b bashing topic . A.t.b
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

I understand

I toyed with one ,last year,darbo and there's a few names that people like to place in their ads,in capital letters.

But tbh I think what you said could be said about dog litters in general.

I asked a geuine question dean as i have toyed with a whippet for maybe the future.i agree there are too many dogs being bred full stop. Also to brenner i dont slate people or their dogs just ask honest questions now and again. This has been a great thread and may it continue apologies to anyone if they think i was trying to be a smart arse. :thumbs:
I understand . I just had a feeling someone would use your question , as genuine as it was , to turn the thread into a m.b bashing topic . A.t.b

ive read enough mb bashing threads to last me a lifetime brenner no more for me thanks :thumbs:

Well deserved rest in the sun

2015-04-19%2008.37.47_zpsytzrdn23.jpg

Was rodgers bitch the dam to your young dog morgan alex i had a look at her quite a few years ago when he gifted me a ferret a nice bloke. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Not slating anybody here. It's good to have variations within the breed. Horses for courses and all that. I didn't even think mb was still involved with whippets tbh.

Black dog is half mb breeding, he has unbelievable drive and is a strong-ish type whippet. White one from some of the old coursing lines. Nice bit of variation.

Was rodgers bitch the dam to your young dog morgan alex i had a look at her quite a few years ago when he gifted me a ferret a nice bloke. :thumbs:

Yes darbo. Spot on! Really nice honest bloke is roger. The whole litter has done well by all accounts.

• Like 1

Yes darbo. Spot on! Really nice honest bloke is roger. The whole litter has done well by all accounts.

Nice to hear i hope the young dog carries on doing well for you. :thumbs:

Love that last pic green lurchers. Are the hounds yours?

no mate he used to exercise along the river for a season with them :thumbs:prshow3066.jpg

Love the look of them and some cracking shapey whippets there to.