Sunderland V Toon Score Predictions

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max , if the neutral supporter dosnt consider it big or important , its not big or important , in most papers around the country it gets very little coverage , as for the fans being the best , a coupl

max enjoy the win [5 in a row] but haway mate get real cats is good for "our" team but this is about his limit I love his desire /commitment but sorry not an England player and please stop sayi

Sky minute by minute updates;   After the third goal went in : "The boos ring out around the ground"   After the fourth goal went in: (62nd minute): " The ground is emptying"   At the final w

Posted Images

Picture the scene.....a kid gets nicked for the first time ever and his interview under caution reads.......... " i didnt do it,i didnt do it,i didnt do it........im telling you it wasnt me,it wasnt me,honestly i wasnt even there.....honestly im telling the 100 per cent truth i didnt do it......it wasnt me,honestly guv it wasnt me......no way it wasnt me,it definately wasnt......i didnt do it.....i didnt do it,im not guilty,i wasnt there,honestly i wasnt....................im not telling lies honestly it wasnt me,it really wasnt me ......................oh by the way did i tell you it wasnt me,i wasnt there........really it wasnt me "

Telling the truth or bullshitting ?............Not difficult is it ;)

tried that still in front of the custody sergeant in the morning. Thank god them are a thing of the past.

max i wouldnt ever say i know more than robson or henry or even a one season wonder like phillips but im sure most football fans would agree your claims are laughable it even seems you have to keep telling yourself the same things so they seem right i dont follow anyone on here in fact my knowledge is a lot less than others on here but i know your claims are are a joke i have been at grounds with far less crowds than you get but with the fans right up to the pitch side and a roof over them make it sound louder and it can unsettle a team more than theses massive grounds max instead of trying to call everyone a liar or think everyone is against you look at yur claims you are behind nufc in crowds and history and i cant see it changing

, that you may be on the autistic spectrum , now I,m no expert but I would get that checked out ,

Must admit it did cross my mind that the lad is genuinely not a well person.......hence i eased off a bit.

Anyway,im looking forward to my trip up to geordie land last day of the season there will probably be absolutely nothing for either side to play for :D but its still a hell of a football ground to visit.

• Like 1

:laugh: For f**k sake have some pride !..........When Max said " ok ill push the boat out tenner home and away and tenner highest league position ".......in response to me asking him to put his money where his mouth is....what was expected, written confirmation and a signed contract ? :laugh:

Ive often said you see a lot about a persons character when they lose.............We wont have the same bet next season the last time i had to argue about getting a few quid bet paid up was conkers in the playground !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

4-0 and it ain't even finished yet pmsl

Get on Palace

Aye but seemingly the pies and bovril are in a league of there own.

• Like 3

Get on Palace

think you made a mistake there lab. its oxo ...... there DIFFERENT GRAVY pmsl

• Like 1

Get on Palace

think you made a mistake there lab. its oxo ...... there DIFFERENT GRAVY pmsl

they must of ran outta granules, stadium emptied early :icon_eek::bye:

Different gravy...... Or most fickle fans in the premier ???

Tears of joy and staying on to applaud the team after the game, to booing the team and walking out after an hour; all in the space of six days !!! Bisto boys at their best.

• Like 2

Gnash who's argueing

Even 20 to a poor Northerner as myself won't break the bank or my heart :)

Well stop f****n whingeing about it then !

I had to laugh coming home from the game today we had Talksport on in the car old Adrian Durham was really giving it to the Sunderland fans apparently the ground was near empty with ten minutes to go...........he didnt mention anything about gravy funny enough :D