Muslim Terrorists Al Shabab

the middle east is in turmoil, killing in the name of everything,everywhere, Africa about to go the same way. impossible to reason with the unreasonable, best you can do is protect your own, be that, your family, home or country.

Yeh and them loonys,,,snp,,,pliad Cymru ,,,and greens want to scrap,,,trident,,,,and they could end up in bed with labour,,,,sobering thought...
you know not all scots want rid of the trident some would just feel a little safer if it was in your backyard instead of ares you know the funny thing is if the thing fucks up Scotland takes the hit of ending up like Chernobyl personally I would rather it happend in England then Scotland

I wouldnt worry too much about where in the UK it is

If it came to Nuclear war were all f****d their not just going hit Faslane

• Like 1

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's becaus

As many of you know I'm a showman I travel to quite a few parts of the country and I deal with quite a lot of ethnic groups and I can honestly say I've never encountered a more ignorant backward and r

They've killed another 150 innocent Christian uni students, an said there going to target more innocent Christians, these boys are gutless cowards, they won't target the military but target defenceles

Posted Images

Dont make excuses for the skagheads its their choice and we pay for them. The amount of British on benifits has nothing to do with anyone but ourselves

Plummerterrier do you not realise that them "skagheads" pay for some of your little friends you support and there terrorist ways.

Heroin is one of the main ways terrorism is funded.

And the Taliban kept opium production at record lows until they needed funds to fight the invasion of Afghanistan, supply and overall purity of heroin in the UK skyrocketed after the "War on Terror" started, tons of it imported by British troops. Just another thing to blame on the failed invasion of Afghanistan ;)

• Like 2
Guest Threelurchers

Dont make excuses for the skagheads its their choice and we pay for them. The amount of British on benifits has nothing to do with anyone but ourselves

Plummerterrier do you not realise that them "skagheads" pay for some of your little friends you support and there terrorist ways.

Heroin is one of the main ways terrorism is funded.

And the Taliban kept opium production at record lows until they needed funds to fight the invasion of Afghanistan, supply and overall purity of heroin in the UK skyrocketed after the "War on Terror" started, tons of it imported by British troops. Just another thing to blame on the failed invasion of Afghanistan ;)

think you will find that afganni opium was the biggest supplier in the world long before the war on terror and more than likely at around the time of the Russian invasion Edited by Threelurchers

think you will find that afganni opium was the biggest supplier in the world long before the war on terror and more than likely at around the time of the Russian invasion

I'm not denying Afghan has always been one of the worlds biggest suppliers but look at the statistics, before the invasion the Taliban cracked down harshly on opium growers, afterwards when they started needing funds they took over the trade and ramped up production.

Edited by BGD
Guest Threelurchers

think you will find that afganni opium was the biggest supplier in the world long before the war on terror and more than likely at around the time of the Russian invasion

Look at the statistics, before the invasion the Taliban cracked down harshly on opium growers, afterwards when they started needing funds they took over the trade and ramped up production.

agree with you in a sense but it was the Taliban after much infighting just after the Russian invasion realised the money involved would lead to power long before the war on terror

agree with you in a sense but it was the Taliban after much infighting just after the Russian invasion realised the money involved would lead to power long before the war on terror

To be honest it just shows what hypocrites they are, happy to execute peasant farmers for farming "haram" opium but as soon as they need the dosh it's suddenly fine to grow it.

WARNING FROM A FORMER MUSLIM

I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breathe with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. The following are the Islamic message to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

Meanwhile American laws will protect us.

Democrats and Leftist will support us.

N.G.O.s will legitimize us.

C.A.I.R. will incubate us.

The A.C.L.U. will empower us.

Western Universities will educate us.

Mosques will shelter us

O.P.E.C. will finance us

Hollywood will love us.

Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children's educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take the advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes, we will stab them in the back. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will give subliminal messages to our children to uphold Islam at any cost. Our children in America will always care more about Islamic Country's interest than US interest.

We will teach our children Islamic supremacy from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won't hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US will be the next. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and now in the US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mix with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when time comes. Who are we?

We are the "sleeper cells".

We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad only. Everything else is secondary.

At the time of the real fight we will hold our own children as our armor. When American or Israeli troops shoot at us the world will be watching. Imagine the news in the world "Death of Muslim babies by infidels".

We know CNN, ABC, CBS are broadcasting live. Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The news will spread like wildfire. "Americans killed 6 babies, 10 babies" and "Jews killed two women".

Keep your Nukes in your curio cabinets. Keep your aircraft carrier or high-tech weaponry in the showcase. You can't use them against us because of your own higher moral standard. We will take the advantage of your higher moral standard and use it against you. We won't hesitate to use our children as suicide bomber against you.

Visualize the news flash all over the world ...Muslim mother is sobbing ...crying. ...Her babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the whole world is watching live. Hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world are boiling. They will march through Europe. We will use our women to produce more babies who will in turn be used as armor/shield. Our babies are the gift from Allah for Jihad.

West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We will manufacture our military force by natural means, by producing more babies. That is the way it is cheaper.

You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are 1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?

On the camera:

We will always say, "Islam is the Religion of Peace."

We will say, "Jihad is actually inner Jihad."

Moderate Muslims will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the West will believe it because the West is so gullible.

Moderate Muslims all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.

Using the Western Legal system we will assert our Shariah Laws, slowly but surely.

We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, "Wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people", but, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America. We will say, "We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved."

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan, and the UN, and if we have to then even with France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of civilizations has just begun.

We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar before beheading infidels, as we have been doing it. We will video tape those and send it to all infidels to watch. They will surrender - ISLAM means surrender.

We will use your own values of kindness against you.

You are destined to lose.

Must be very depressing for you, isn't it?

Allah-Hu-Akbar as we say just before beheading.

(Edited to say this was copied and pasted.)

Edited by Fieldsporthunter
Guest Threelurchers

To be honest it just shows what hypocrites they are, happy to execute peasant farmers for farming "haram" opium but as soon as they need the dosh it's suddenly fine to grow it.

agree mate
Guest ragumup

WARNING FROM A FORMER MUSLIM

I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breathe with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. The following are the Islamic message to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

Meanwhile American laws will protect us.

Democrats and Leftist will support us.

N.G.O.s will legitimize us.

C.A.I.R. will incubate us.

The A.C.L.U. will empower us.

Western Universities will educate us.

Mosques will shelter us

O.P.E.C. will finance us

Hollywood will love us.

Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will cover our asses.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children's educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

We will take the advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time comes, we will stab them in the back. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. We will give subliminal messages to our children to uphold Islam at any cost. Our children in America will always care more about Islamic Country's interest than US interest.

We will teach our children Islamic supremacy from the very childhood. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that from the very early age our children won't hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the Europe first and then US will be the next. We already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and now in the US.

Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and in America. We will mix with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to Jihad when time comes. Who are we?

We are the "sleeper cells".

We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad only. Everything else is secondary.

At the time of the real fight we will hold our own children as our armor. When American or Israeli troops shoot at us the world will be watching. Imagine the news in the world "Death of Muslim babies by infidels".

We know CNN, ABC, CBS are broadcasting live. Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The news will spread like wildfire. "Americans killed 6 babies, 10 babies" and "Jews killed two women".

Keep your Nukes in your curio cabinets. Keep your aircraft carrier or high-tech weaponry in the showcase. You can't use them against us because of your own higher moral standard. We will take the advantage of your higher moral standard and use it against you. We won't hesitate to use our children as suicide bomber against you.

Visualize the news flash all over the world ...Muslim mother is sobbing ...crying. ...Her babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the whole world is watching live. Hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world are boiling. They will march through Europe. We will use our women to produce more babies who will in turn be used as armor/shield. Our babies are the gift from Allah for Jihad.

West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We will manufacture our military force by natural means, by producing more babies. That is the way it is cheaper.

You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are 1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?

On the camera:

We will always say, "Islam is the Religion of Peace."

We will say, "Jihad is actually inner Jihad."

Moderate Muslims will say there is no link between Islam and Terrorism and the West will believe it because the West is so gullible.

Moderate Muslims all over the world will incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending Islam.

Using the Western Legal system we will assert our Shariah Laws, slowly but surely.

We will increase in number. We will double again.

You will be impressed when you meet a moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer, professionals you may even like us. You will find us well mannered, polite, humble that will make you say, "Wow, Muslims are good and peaceful people", but, we will stab you in your back when you are sleeping as we did on 911.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America. We will say, "We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved."

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan, and the UN, and if we have to then even with France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of civilizations has just begun.

We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar before beheading infidels, as we have been doing it. We will video tape those and send it to all infidels to watch. They will surrender - ISLAM means surrender.

We will use your own values of kindness against you.

You are destined to lose.

Must be very depressing for you, isn't it?

Allah-Hu-Akbar as we say just before beheading.

(Edited to say this was copied and pasted.)

Spot on ...

Wake up sheep :thumbs:
the point was record levels before the war on terror and if they done as they are told according to the booklet of life they wouldn't grow sell or deal in drugs , the only thing I have woke up to is the booklet means nothing
[sura 3:54] "Allah was the best of deceivers"

When you see quotes like this, it shows that Islam is a religion of Deception and Revenge, not Peace and Tolerance.

Al-taqiyya is a policy whereby a Muslim may lie, deceive or omit critical truths if it promotes the spreading of Islam AND the conquest of the non-Muslim world. This is the Islamic principle of lying for the sake of Allah. Falsehoods told to prevent denigration of Islam, to protect oneself, or to promote the cause of Islam are sanctioned by the Qur'an, including lying under penalty of perjury in testimony before the United States Congress, lying or making distorted statements to the media such as claiming that Islam is a religion of peace and deceiving fellow Muslims when the one lying has deemed them to be apostates.

Islam is the only religion that allows lying and deceit as part of their doctrine. Most religions promote honesty, integrity, and love for fellow man, but not Islam. Deceit is part of Islam. It is an important part of the interaction with people of other religions. Non-Muslims feel compelled to communicate with others in an honest manner and Muslims allow themselves the option of lying in any communication or negotiation as a tenet of their religion. This deceit is a product of Islamic teachings of its followers to disrespect non-Muslims as they are not worthy of honesty.

I fail to see the real connection which is so strong that you can put addicts in comparsion with those who want us to live under sharia. Does anyone here actually think sharia is fine. I know most will say no but plummer and co whats your opinion? Abit shocked youve diverted a topic about c**ts wishing to destory life as we know it and tried to turn it onto addicts.

I merely made the comment as some people are under the illusion our tax pays for immigration on a much larger scale than it does. No i dont want to live under sharia. I wont. It has not been a problem i have had to deal with yet. My problem is people giving it the big i am and shouting this and that shiuld be done when really they are just sitting back hoping everybody else does it for them.

• Like 1