Muslim Terrorists Al Shabab

1 way or another globalisation and the multicult will end soon (relatively speaking),one culture will always dominate the others eventually and internationalism will fade away (again) with the coming diseases and famine.

but you think we should get used to,and accept genocide?

you don't normally see far left people admit their true intentions/opinions,well done i suppose...

The way British politicians tiptoe around Islam, which culture do you think will emerge as the dominant force?

The biggest drain on the system are the fuckers we elect to run it.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's becaus

As many of you know I'm a showman I travel to quite a few parts of the country and I deal with quite a lot of ethnic groups and I can honestly say I've never encountered a more ignorant backward and r

They've killed another 150 innocent Christian uni students, an said there going to target more innocent Christians, these boys are gutless cowards, they won't target the military but target defenceles

Posted Images

What do those in power at saudi arabia get out of the world being ruled by islam? guessing the fact noone can vote to get em out of power and many extreme punishments as a form of control. Funny how the powerful muslims in saudi dont recieve the same treatment or follow the rules, like anywhere really. Whats worrying is we have problems now and each problem is having a numbers of kids n raising them with the twisted ideas.

I was reading a artical with a poll a few days ago.

It reads the adverage muslim family has 11 kids where as the adverage white family has 1.9 kids.

That's a Lot of kids to have twisted ideas, talk about breeding like rats can you imagine in two generations time?

Made me think just by the maths of it how can the multicultural ideas of labour and SNP possible work?

In fifty years time when this if a Muslim country and we are the minority I wonder if the Muslims will want to be "MULTICULTURAL"

all my life as culturally muslim i never met muslim family with eleven kids. i would day aberage is 4.
Islam prohibits family planning and the adverage is 4.4 per Muslim women.

How many wife's does Islam allow.

I don't care if it Muslims, eskimos, African or romanian come to this country as long as they contribute and support them selfs.

As long as these people come here to take the piss and not respect our culture and our ways as I would in there country, people will be unhappy about it.

That's why I believe ukip and there point system are the way forward.

bull shit you would. you no diffetrnt to a muslim, who go to other country and force their way.maybe you forgot bout british empire colonization and forcing their language and religion.

What do those in power at saudi arabia get out of the world being ruled by islam? guessing the fact noone can vote to get em out of power and many extreme punishments as a form of control. Funny how the powerful muslims in saudi dont recieve the same treatment or follow the rules, like anywhere really. Whats worrying is we have problems now and each problem is having a numbers of kids n raising them with the twisted ideas.

I was reading a artical with a poll a few days ago.It reads the adverage muslim family has 11 kids where as the adverage white family has 1.9 kids.That's a Lot of kids to have twisted ideas, talk about breeding like rats can you imagine in two generations time?Made me think just by the maths of it how can the multicultural ideas of labour and SNP possible work?In fifty years time when this if a Muslim country and we are the minority I wonder if the Muslims will want to be "MULTICULTURAL"
all my life as culturally muslim i never met muslim family with eleven kids. i would day aberage is 4.
Islam prohibits family planning and the adverage is 4.4 per Muslim women.How many wife's does Islam allow.I don't care if it Muslims, eskimos, African or romanian come to this country as long as they contribute and support them selfs.As long as these people come here to take the piss and not respect our culture and our ways as I would in there country, people will be unhappy about it.That's why I believe ukip and there point system are the way forward.
bull shit you would. you no diffetrnt to a muslim, who go to other country and force their way.maybe you forgot bout british empire colonization and forcing their language and religion.
The last time I was abroad I stuck to that country's laws I did not stand in there streets and do this

you were a visitor not a citizen.

Guest ragumup

It reads the adverage muslim family has 11 kids where as the adverage white family has 1.9 kids.

That's a Lot of kids to have twisted ideas, talk about breeding like rats can you imagine in two generations time?

Made me think just by the maths of it how can the multicultural ideas of labour and SNP possible work?

In fifty years time when this if a Muslim country and we are the minority I wonder if the Muslims will want to be "MULTICULTURAL"

I don't care if it Muslims, eskimos, African or romanian come to this country as long as they contribute and support them selfs.

As long as these people come here to take the piss and not respect our culture and our ways as I would in there country, people will be unhappy about it.

You talk about past British colonialism what about Islamic colonialism forcing discriminatory sharia on all and that's still going on alover the world to this day!

Your way is not equal to our way your sharia allows violence against women , Jews and gays it allows 4 wives and child marriage ,beheading choping hands etc etc your way is filth ...

Guest Threelurchers

always the same blah about history and the medieval times , we got invaded by Vikings romans but there aint a big line of people running around trying to have a pop at Scandinavia and Italy its sort of in the past . think most people around the world are more concerned about what is going on in todays civilised world and not being dragged back into the darker times of this world

• Like 1

You talk about past British colonialism what about Islamic colonialism forcing discriminatory sharia on all and that's still going on alover the world to this day!

Your way is not equal to our way your sharia allows violence against women , Jews and gays it allows 4 wives and child marriage ,beheading choping hands etc etc your way is filth ...

Fsz

past ?

as far as im aware america is still colonized and brought with them the abrahamic bullsht.

the abrahamic cults aren't even from Europe,so ive got no idea how you can blame us for them,we were their victim as much as if not more than anyone.

our pre-christian ancestors didnt force religion or any other unnecessary hardships on the natives when they conquored them

we needed to colonise weak backward people to exploit in order to survive,not having colonies to exploit in 17th cetury europe would be like being the only person in a rough area without a gun.

• Like 2

our pre-christian ancestors didnt force religion or any other unnecessary hardships on the natives when they conquored them

Could you explain to us who these pre christian folk were, an how do you know this neems, were you ?

they were our ancestors who lived here before xtianity arrived,do you really not understand that part?

learn a little history and you'll see when they conquered people they didnt try to wipe them out or change them.

they appreciated and sought to preserve true human diversity,xtianity is internationalism and probably it's biggest enemy.

Yeah who are they?

English,Scottish,Irish,German,Swedish,Norwegian,Danish,Russia, etc

the early Romans,Greeks and Egyptians were also European but for the most part became mongrels.

I dont know what tv channel youve watched, but christianity has no enemys, were do you get this clap from lol

xtianity like communism is about mxing up all people under 1 banner.

that principle is against human nature and will result in a loss of human diversity on earth,e.g Europeans trying to 'civilise' africans and native americans by making them christian.

you probably wont hear anyone say that on TV QB,not very PC i'm afraid.

the early Romans,Greeks and Egyptians were also European but for the most part became mongrels.

So we all came from europe,,,an the above aswell, so are you a mongrel, hey mate what country you from,,,did these pre christians worship any gods.

I dont know what tv channel youve watched, but christianity has no enemys, were do you get this clap from lol

xtianity like communism is about mxing up all people under 1 banner.

that principle is against human nature and will result in a loss of human diversity on earth,e.g Europeans trying to 'civilise' africans and native americans by making them christian.

you probably wont hear anyone say that on TV QB,not very PC i'm afraid.

Theres no communism without evoloution neems, an thats a fact,,, so I take it your white an think your better than, lets say blacks, be honest please,,,,seriously lad, were all human, with human bodys, its peoples philosophy thats the problem,,,an neems all jokes aside your a brainwashed evoloutionists imo lol

i think you're confusing yourself mate.

slow down and if you're not sure maybe read it twice :thumbs:

im english (thats what the flag under my name means)

and yes they had gods.

Edited by neems