Muslim Terrorists Al Shabab

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's because our spineless leaders are to worried about how the outside world sees how we conduct our affairs. Political correctness the best weapon terrorists have to use against us.

• Like 10

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's becaus

As many of you know I'm a showman I travel to quite a few parts of the country and I deal with quite a lot of ethnic groups and I can honestly say I've never encountered a more ignorant backward and r

They've killed another 150 innocent Christian uni students, an said there going to target more innocent Christians, these boys are gutless cowards, they won't target the military but target defenceles

Posted Images

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's because our spineless leaders are to worried about how the outside world sees how we conduct our affairs. Political correctness the best weapon terrorists have to use against us.

ive been saying for a long time its going to happen .a hospital. school or major sporting event .and even then those spineless barstewards in parliament will still stand up and defend them

• Like 4

What do those in power at saudi arabia get out of the world being ruled by islam? guessing the fact noone can vote to get em out of power and many extreme punishments as a form of control. Funny how the powerful muslims in saudi dont recieve the same treatment or follow the rules, like anywhere really. Whats worrying is we have problems now and each problem is having a numbers of kids n raising them with the twisted ideas.

• Like 1

Funny how Saudi ARABIA can bomb targets in Yemen when it suits but wont do nothing against isis? Wonder why?

Saudi war planes have been bombing ISIS for a while now, they're part of the coalition fighting them. They also donated $500million to the UN humanitarian efforts in Iraq/Syria and have been helping to train rebels that are fighting ISIS on the ground.

Try not shooting your mouth off about things you have no understanding of, it's embarrassing for everyone :victory:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

What do those in power at saudi arabia get out of the world being ruled by islam? guessing the fact noone can vote to get em out of power and many extreme punishments as a form of control. Funny how the powerful muslims in saudi dont recieve the same treatment or follow the rules, like anywhere really. Whats worrying is we have problems now and each problem is having a numbers of kids n raising them with the twisted ideas.

I was reading a artical with a poll a few days ago.

It reads the adverage muslim family has 11 kids where as the adverage white family has 1.9 kids.

That's a Lot of kids to have twisted ideas, talk about breeding like rats can you imagine in two generations time?

Made me think just by the maths of it how can the multicultural ideas of labour and SNP possible work?

In fifty years time when this if a Muslim country and we are the minority I wonder if the Muslims will want to be "MULTICULTURAL"

• Like 3

Funny how Saudi ARABIA can bomb targets in Yemen when it suits but wont do nothing against isis? Wonder why?

Saudi war planes have been bombing ISIS for a while now, they're part of the coalition fighting them. They also donated $500million to the UN humanitarian efforts in Iraq/Syria and have been helping to train rebels that are fighting ISIS on the ground.

Try not shooting your mouth off about things you have no understanding of, it's embarrassing for everyone :victory:

The Saud's are funding them an bombing them at same time, training rebel fighters lol away with ya bgd

• Like 2

The Saud's are funding them an bombing them at same time, training rebel fighters lol away with ya bgd

I didn't say the House of Saud wasn't complicated :laugh: when there's that many members of the royal family all with vast fortunes you're bound to have some conflicting agendas :victory:

I was reading a artical with a poll a few days ago.

It reads the adverage muslim family has 11 kids where as the adverage white family has 1.9 kids.

That's a Lot of kids to have twisted ideas, talk about breeding like rats can you imagine in two generations time?

Made me think just by the maths of it how can the multicultural ideas of labour and SNP possible work?

In fifty years time when this if a Muslim country and we are the minority I wonder if the Muslims will want to be "MULTICULTURAL"

all my life as culturally muslim i never met muslim family with eleven kids. i would day aberage is 4.

the middle east is in turmoil, killing in the name of everything,everywhere, Africa about to go the same way. impossible to reason with the unreasonable, best you can do is protect your own, be that, your family, home or country.

Yeh and them loonys,,,snp,,,pliad Cymru ,,,and greens want to scrap,,,trident,,,,and they could end up in bed with labour,,,,sobering thought...
you know not all scots want rid of the trident some would just feel a little safer if it was in your backyard instead of ares you know the funny thing is if the thing fucks up Scotland takes the hit of ending up like Chernobyl personally I would rather it happend in England then Scotland
Guest Threelurchers

And how many of those families of 4 are we paying for? How many get the benefits of the nhs? all while hoping one day well be under sharia law.

No where near as many of our own smacks heads whos habbits we are feeding

and most if not all of herion that gets to these shores comes from muslim countries grown by muslims sold by muslims and dealing in drugs is forbid in their little booklet of life

• Like 2