Labour Councillor Son Isis

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine its his decision   My decision would be to deny him entry when he tries to come back jd

Your have to wait for the white feather cowards Pesky or Plumterrier to offer up some sort of liberal bollocks!

he was quoted as saying .i want waheed to come home .well we dont .he can go and join waheed and take the family with you .only an idiot would believe he didnt know what waheed was all about and only

Posted Images

I cant believe we are having them back , who gives a sh/t if they want to fight for isis let them get on with it ..back here we will spend thousands monitoring them out there we will at least have a chance of dropping a big fcuk of drone on them ...

he was quoted as saying .i want waheed to come home .well we dont .he can go and join waheed and take the family with you .only an idiot would believe he didnt know what waheed was all about and only a fool would believe he didnt radicalise waheed .poxy jihadist grooming rubbish .and our politicians will sit back and allow them to infiltrate parliament etc .how long before one takes a bomb inside ?

• Like 4

It just about sums up the Labour party in general......most people who,s kids completely embarrassed them would run and hide.......this c**t has the audacity to ask people to vote for him why havent Labour f****d him off as far away from their party as possible.

• Like 3