Labour Councillor Son Isis

These People Have Never & Will Never Show Allegiance To The Uk , Whether The Uk Be The Place Off There Birth Or The Country They Came To From The Shit-Hole They Fled . . Anyone Thinking Any Different Are Either Deluded Or Stupid . Those Who Are Radicalised & Cant Reach Syria Will Simply Just Start Bombing Us , Common Sense Tells You That , But When They Do The Deluded & Stupid Will Act Surprised !!

No offence mate, I understand you have something to say but I won't read your posts because I can't understand why you need to start every word with a capital letter. The start of a sentence, a name or for a title is all that's needed.
So If You Don't Read My Posts Who Read The Above 1 Out Too You ? Fukc You Won't Read This So You Won't Be Answering The Question . . Just Wasted 30 Seconds Writing That !!

Nope, still full of capitals. I get emails from Nigeria that are better written. Most foreigners know when to use capitals and write better English.
I Thought You Said You Won't Read My Posts ???? Now My English Is Bad ?? I'm Left Footed & Right Handed So You'd Off Hated Watching Me Play Football Then Doing The Crossword !!
  • Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine its his decision   My decision would be to deny him entry when he tries to come back jd

Your have to wait for the white feather cowards Pesky or Plumterrier to offer up some sort of liberal bollocks!

he was quoted as saying .i want waheed to come home .well we dont .he can go and join waheed and take the family with you .only an idiot would believe he didnt know what waheed was all about and only

Posted Images

These People Have Never & Will Never Show Allegiance To The Uk , Whether The Uk Be The Place Off There Birth Or The Country They Came To From The Shit-Hole They Fled . . Anyone Thinking Any Different Are Either Deluded Or Stupid . Those Who Are Radicalised & Cant Reach Syria Will Simply Just Start Bombing Us , Common Sense Tells You That , But When They Do The Deluded & Stupid Will Act Surprised !!

No offence mate, I understand you have something to say but I won't read your posts because I can't understand why you need to start every word with a capital letter. The start of a sentence, a name or for a title is all that's needed.
So If You Don't Read My Posts Who Read The Above 1 Out Too You ? Fukc You Won't Read This So You Won't Be Answering The Question . . Just Wasted 30 Seconds Writing That !!
Nope, still full of capitals. I get emails from Nigeria that are better written. Most foreigners know when to use capitals and write better English.
I Thought You Said You Won't Read My Posts ???? Now My English Is Bad ?? I'm Left Footed & Right Handed So You'd Off Hated Watching Me Play Football Then Doing The Crossword !!

:laugh: put a laugh on my face that

Guest ragumup

Found out yesterday it's not 600 muslims gone to fight with Isis it's 2000+ the goverment trying to play it down again... Look what four jihadists in France did just wait till 2000+ kick off when back in UK .....

Found out yesterday it's not 600 muslims gone to fight with Isis it's 2000+ the goverment trying to play it down again... Look what four jihadists in France did just wait till 2000+ kick off when back in UK .....

What is ukip stance on what shout be done about the returning Isis fighters?

About four times the number of the total Muslims serving in the British army which is 480.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/06/british-army-recruit-muslims-low-number-iraq-afghanistan

Guest ragumup

Nigel says strip them of their uk citizenships and don't let them back in ...

Nigel says strip them of their uk citizenships and don't let them back in ...

Can't believe he's the only one saying it.

Any defwnders of the persecuted on here to defend them ?

Your have to wait for the white feather cowards Pesky or Plumterrier to offer up some sort of liberal bollocks!

Coward? And you're taking the fight to them I suppose...., sitting growling into your laptop.., you should be given a fcukin medal.

Not interested in defending anyone going off to fight for IS. They want to go and kill innocent people in order to establish an 'Islamic' state then, for me, they've made their decision. I'd revoke their UK passport and tell them to apply for one in their adopted 'state'. The very last thing we should be allowing is them to return to these shores.

• Like 2

Oh please please let them come back here and start their shennanigans, the difference between the French and the British is a little bit of spine, we really will fight them on the streets and then i hope we continue until they either leave or die