If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

I cant wait to see him hopefully, lol

Im quite confident in how the prophets of the bibl describe him, posted link above, ,,,lol

sure he could look like an octopus for all you know lol

well he shouldn't be hard to spot with that description

Is it just me that thinks the born again Christians go at it a bit harder than say your run of the mill raised to be a Christian type does.

I was brought up through the church, baptised, bible class,Sunday school, youth fellowship, BB's you name it I got the badge.

Never in all the years did I hear a minister, church elder, Sunday school teacher rattle on like some of the religious fanatics we have now.

Is it just me that thinks the born again Christians go at it a bit harder than say your run of the mill raised to be a Christian type does.

I was brought up through the church, baptised, bible class,Sunday school, youth fellowship, BB's you name it I got the badge.

Never in all the years did I hear a minister, church elder, Sunday school teacher rattle on like some of the religious fanatics we have now.

I do there a bit like ex smokers

• Like 1

What about some of the bad stuff 'God' has done.....

Peter Sutcliffe said that God had told him to go forth and murder and rape all those women.....anyone's thoughts on that?

Theres a clip on the boxing topic on here where the fighter Manny Pacquiao said that God took him from a young boy with no food or money to one of the wealthiest sportsman in history...............they cant both be right who should we believe Peter Sutcliffe or Manny Pacquiao ?

• Like 1

Well if your saying God told sutcliffe to kill, then you must beleive in him, cause you cant say on one hand he dont exist, an on another God has done bad stuff, ie told sutcliffe to murder, which is it darcy.

Jackknife is this your personel experience, or just random questions?

Manny was a catholic until he accepted the lord a fews years back, against his strict catholic family wishes, he was partying, drinking womanising, an he had a wife, all that stopped when he accepted the lord, I dont think God made him rich, but I do think he use him to spread the gospel, which he is doing.

Well if your saying God told sutcliffe to kill, then you must beleive in him, cause you cant say on one hand he dont exist, an on another God has done bad stuff, ie told sutcliffe to murder, which is it darcy.

Jackknife is this your personel experience, or just random questions?

I don't believe god if it exists spoke to either of them