Muslims And Dogs

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or until the once nice area you grew up in as a kid becomes taken over by a community that has no respect or values for our way of life or respect for the indigenous culture and you watch as the area

I didn't waste my time clicking the link, as I care nothing for the teachings or followers of a murderous,paedophlic,misogynistic death cult.   Now if you'll excuse me, my dog Muhammed needs a pee !

Bollocks. No different to the shite force fed to the masses who believe theres nothing wrong. This is the general section nothing to do with hunting and why should the owner of the site take any resp

so you are biased. There are numbers of catholics in who have been exposed as abusing young boys. Just like a number of muslims have been exposed as supporting islamic state. There are also a number of honest catholics an muslims . if you judge one religion based on what you here on the news why not judge the other and claim all catholics are peodos?

No, re read my post I base my judgement on my experiences not on what I read in the news. The fact that it is reported in the media some followers of the faith choose to fly aircraft into buildings, set on fire and burn alive hostages, use children as suicide bombers, set off bombs on the London underground or sexually abuse 1500 under age non muslim children in Rotherham only strengthens my understanding that their way of life and mine are light years apart. However fundementally it is my own experiences that form my judgement.

• Like 2

So the Catholic church abusing children you choose to ignore or you simply dont care?

I don't think anyone ignores it or doesn't care

That is another problem just like saville and glitter

Just because non Muslims have abused children doesn't make it ok for some Muslims to think its ok do it

It also doesnt mean all muslims do it just like all catholics dont therefore all camt be branded the same . nothing seems to be getting through to you. I leave you with my best wishes kid

I know all Muslims are not the same they even have labels like Moderate and fundamentalist or jihadist

But all Muslim read that book and its what's in the book that's the problem

They seem to pick and choose what bits they like

Some think its ok to beat their wife some don't

Some think its ok to abuse young children some don't

Some think its ok to stone women for adultery some don't

The list goes on

It also doesnt mean all muslims do it just like all catholics dont therefore all camt be branded the same . nothing seems to be getting through to you. I leave you with my best wishes kid

I know all Muslims are not the same they even have labels like Moderate and fundamentalist or jihadist

The list goes on

doesnt that sound similar to rest of the human race?

Edited by Joe1888
  • Like 1

The list goes on

doesnt that sound similar to rest of the human race?

Difference is quite legal to do under Islam

Do you honestly not see any problems with Islam in this country

Some people think and some people dont , its obvious which group you fall into. Regurgitate the same crock of shite day in day out. You being so well versed ,in islamic teachings and their interpretations I dont see the need for islamic scholars to study islam their whole lives, just ask some Geordie pratt on THL who seems to know it all or am I stereo typing Geordies as you do with Muslims ?

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Any race religion that cuts heads of nealing people in the name of there God need there head sticking up there own arse....the problem people have with Islam and mussies is they want everything there way. They left the country to come to the uk for a better life........BUT they want to change the uk to there beliefs the religion there way of life they want us to bend over back wards for them.....you don't go in a mans fridge and then tell him his beer is shite !

• Like 4

Some people think and some people dont , its obvious which group you fall into. Regurgitate the same crock of shite day in day out. You being so well versed ,in islamic teachings and their interpretations I dont see the need for islamic scholars to study islam their whole lives, just ask some Geordie pratt on THL who seems to know it all or am I stereo typing Geordies as you do with Muslims ?

Now where have I said I was well versed in your f****d up religion

I said they pick and choose.....is this incorrect???

I'm not a Geordie by the way

• Like 1