Muslims And Dogs

I don't think anyone is keeping the statistics on this but an increasing number of dogs are being poisoned in non-Muslim countries, Sweden, France and UK etc. There was a poster put up in tower hamlets last year saying ,don't walk dogs here its a Muslim area !

If Muslims are still in stage one, stealth then you wouldn't exspect the numbers to be high.

I think pesky is coming round to the idea that their is a problem with Islam. lol

'Stage one stealth'! Are you for fcuking real? Better get a tin foil hat for your dogs as well as yourself rag!

• Like 1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or until the once nice area you grew up in as a kid becomes taken over by a community that has no respect or values for our way of life or respect for the indigenous culture and you watch as the area

I didn't waste my time clicking the link, as I care nothing for the teachings or followers of a murderous,paedophlic,misogynistic death cult.   Now if you'll excuse me, my dog Muhammed needs a pee !

Bollocks. No different to the shite force fed to the masses who believe theres nothing wrong. This is the general section nothing to do with hunting and why should the owner of the site take any resp

Dont smoke... muslims beating up 87 year olds for walking a dog sickens me, you are a muslim apologist you'll be still making excuses for them when they are raping and killing members of your family, you are as much a part of the problem as them

I am not a muslim apologist. I have never posted anything on here defending anything Islam teaches or doesn't teach. That's a fact. At what point, or in what post, have I sought to 'make excuses' for anyone?

If the 87 year old really was beaten up, then the perpatrators are cowardly animals that want stringing up..., and it would sicken me..., but then my guess is that would be the view of your average muslim also.

The footage of dogs being shot needs to be taken in some sort of context also. These dogs are not much more than vermin. This sort of thing could probably be filmed almost anywhere else in the world where stray or feral dogs are a problem. This has little or nothing to do with muslims hating dogs.

5 million muslims in this country..., how many dogs murdered...., or elderly dog walkers beaten to date?

Hysterical, paranoid, pathetic.... :yes:

The truth is that this is yet another tedious muslim hating thread started by one of the handful of THLs resident bigots. You post something from BareNakedIslam FFS, and you expect it not to be decried for the hatemongering propaganda that it is? :laugh:

What would you know, your heads so far up your arse your staring your breakfast in the face...

It might well be pest control, but taking pot shots and wounding and laughing about it sorta shows you the natures of them beasts.

Head up my arse? You've highlighted my question but not given me an answer..., so give me the numbers then smart arse.

As for these guys laughing whilst they took 'pot shots', it shows me fcuk all about their nature. If this was a clip on Youtube of English lads laughing whilst they shot rats at the local tip would you be calling them 'beasts'? No difference IMO.., and a bit fcukin rich coming from someone on a hunting forum don't you think?

Surely it was a rhetorical question if you already know all the answers?..

How can I argue with someone who obviously knows exactly what goes on behind closed doors, every one of them in all these no go muzzie areas. Your telling me if a stray walked up one of these "dark" streets, do you honestly think it would make it to the other end unscathed? Shit, they`re spitting at and abusing white people walking up the road. What chance has a dog got?

If it hasnt happened here yet, its only a matter of time till it does. Trust.

I'm genuinely interested.., if you have proof that muslims in this country are killing our dogs or beating up the elderly for trying to stop muslims abusing dogs, then let's see it. If not, then all you're doing is spreading hate & hysteria based on no facts. It's bullsh!t and you know it..., and if you don't then you're even more gullible than you sound. You might as well be telling people the bogey man is real, because there's about as much 'proof' of it.

Dont smoke... muslims beating up 87 year olds for walking a dog sickens me, you are a muslim apologist you'll be still making excuses for them when they are raping and killing members of your family, you are as much a part of the problem as them

I am not a muslim apologist. I have never posted anything on here defending anything Islam teaches or doesn't teach. That's a fact. At what point, or in what post, have I sought to 'make excuses' for anyone?

If the 87 year old really was beaten up, then the perpatrators are cowardly animals that want stringing up..., and it would sicken me..., but then my guess is that would be the view of your average muslim also.

The footage of dogs being shot needs to be taken in some sort of context also. These dogs are not much more than vermin. This sort of thing could probably be filmed almost anywhere else in the world where stray or feral dogs are a problem. This has little or nothing to do with muslims hating dogs.

5 million muslims in this country..., how many dogs murdered...., or elderly dog walkers beaten to date?

The truth is that this is yet another tedious muslim hating thread started by one of the handful of THLs resident bigots. You post something from BareNakedIslam FFS, and you expect it not to be decried for the hatemongering propaganda that it is? :laugh:

What would you know, your heads so far up your arse your staring your breakfast in the face...

It might well be pest control, but taking pot shots and wounding and laughing about it sorta shows you the natures of them beasts.

Head up my arse? You've highlighted my question but not given me an answer..., so give me the numbers then smart arse.

As for these guys laughing whilst they took 'pot shots', it shows me fcuk all about their nature. If this was a clip on Youtube of English lads laughing whilst they shot rats at the local tip would you be calling them 'beasts'? No difference IMO.., and a bit fcukin rich coming from someone on a hunting forum don't you think?

How can I argue with someone who obviously knows exactly what goes on behind closed doors, every one of them in all these no go muzzie areas. Your telling me if a stray walked up one of these "dark" streets, do you honestly think it would make it to the other end unscathed? Shit, they`re spitting at and abusing white people walking up the road. What chance has a dog got?

I'm genuinely interested.., if you have proof that muslims in this country are killing our dogs or beating up the elderly for trying to stop muslims abusing dogs, then let's see it. If not, then all you're doing is spreading hate & hysteria based on no facts. It's bullsh!t and you know it..., and if you don't then you're even more gullible than you sound. You might as well be telling people the bogey man is real, because there's about as much 'proof' of it.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_comment.cfm/blog_id/21150 Muslim attacking the elderly.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_comment.cfm/blog_id/21150 Muslim attacking the elderly.

I've highlighted my own post this time Bob. This isn't evidence that muslims are attacking the elderly for trying to stop them abusing dogs. This is an account of an attack on an elderly gentleman by an ex-policeman who appears to have been mentally ill.

Quote; "The 33-year-old suspect was arrested near the scene of the fourth incident, in Leamington Hastings, and was detained under the Mental Health Act."

It just so happens that he was also a muslim. Unless you're going to tell me now that becoming mentally ill and attacking our grandparents is all part of the plan to destroy us infidels, then I think you should probably leave this alone now. :tongue2:

• Like 2

do you put this much effort into defendibg others pasky ? such as antis ? surely there not all the same? or is it just islam that looks like its dear to you?

It's no effort at all..., a couple of posts here and there is all. But I'm not sure that 'defending' is really a term I'd use, I'm really only challenging the authenticity of what's been said or inferred. And not because Islam is 'dear' to me, I really don't give a fcuk about Islam, or any other religion for that matter.

Why would/should I feel the need to 'defend' antis?

when did dogs become classed as vermin just pull it out a bit

when did dogs become classed as vermin just pull it out a bit

In countries with huge stray populations with rabies they've always been considered vermin :blink:

• Like 1