Who Doesn't Watch Tv?

I watch the one show.corrie,enders,big bruv,srictly,antiques roadshow,songs of praise,the chase,master chef,silent witness,emerdale,egg heads,top gear,loose women ,drs,location location,qi,homes under the hammer,any wildlife program,any cooking program ,any quiz show ,..apart from that i dont really watch much tv ,to much rubbish on there!

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The drug of the nation

I generally watch discovery and history channel apart from that the rest is crap ........

If Sky did a package for just the sport channels i probably wouldnt bother with the other 900 odd channels.......shifty fuckers !

News in the morning, then the good lady B watches it through the day. I try to be selective in what I watch,rather than just mindlessly absorbing 5hite, but I make a point of swerving the likes of Big Brother,TOWIE or any programme containing the word 'celebrity'.

Nowt, I let her have the control it keeps her quiet. The daughters are in control of it daytime too. If I'm stuck in (like now) I check out a couple of forums and watch YouTube on my phone occasionally looking at the telly when a bit of snatch is on.