Lucas An Bulldozer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

I'm not too sure Stop.end but I think this was 1 of the Lucas runs in the match he had with bulldozer, great land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri1ZEgGq73c&sns=em

I'm 90% sure this was when they matched! I could be wrong doh!

it was when they matched mate and it pisses me off that people put this clip up of lucas when its trhe worst he ever ran some spitefull fooker put it on you tub to make the dog look back most people don't know the dog had an injury and had only just had stitches out of his foot so to me it just shows the heart of the dog if dog was a jacker I think if he was ever going to jack I think it would have been then
  • Like 2

I'm not too sure Stop.end but I think this was 1 of the Lucas runs in the match he had with bulldozer, great land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri1ZEgGq73c&sns=em

it was when they matched mate and it pisses me off that people put this clip up of lucas when its trhe worst he ever ran some spitefull fooker put it on you tub to make the dog look back most people don't know the dog had an injury and had only just had stitches out of his foot so to me it just shows the heart of the dog if dog was a jacker I think if he was ever going to jack I think it would have been then

I thought this topic was locked, the man is a compulsive lair sure didn't he also say he turned up to match bully with a dog that was only 60% fit lol

Heard a lot on about that run the thing is dogs can't bully top notch fen hares lucas missed the hare but never got blew off it was just a good hare he lost in cover imo maybe if the hare would of stayed on top of the land we'd have seen which 1 had most in the tank hare or dog the hare might well of blown him to bits after 5 or 6 mins on the other hand the dog might have out stayed the hare and finished it after 5 or 6 mins either way if that was the worst run in existence of my dog I wouldn't be too bothered

• Like 1

Not sure if this was her a young lad had her and problems at home left him having to part with her does anyone know what date they were born

I have the full brother to your pup tiny x murphy and the best dog to come from susie was my dads dog sting black an white 6/7 December an January time nps

I thought this topic was locked, the man is a compulsive lair sure didn't he also say he turned up to match bully with a dog that was only 60% fit lol
not taking no sides pal av never seen lucas run and never will don't own nothing off lucas and never will and for how they bred ad rather bulldozer bully done more won more and is ran on the fens week in week out all thru winter just merely stating that every dog can miss a hare I personally can't judge a dog off watching 1 miss on youtube u need to see a dog run a full winter to be able to fairly judge it
  • Like 2

is this topic still going on, is worse than the God v Evolution ones :laugh: its simple, if you don't like what you see don't bother looking again, endless arguments wont settle anything, so just make your own mind up and be content with that.

not taking no sides pal av never seen lucas run and never will don't own nothing off lucas and never will and for how they bred ad rather bulldozer bully done more won more and is ran on the fens week in week out all thru winter just merely stating that every dog can miss a hare I personally can't judge a dog off watching 1 miss on youtube u need to see a dog run a full winter to be able to fairly judge it
Your Jamie but comes down to people not liking the owner off Lucas so just run the dog down.Bully one great dog and has won lot matches and comps and fair play to him.

Would like to see any off the ones crabbing Lucas dog go over and run bully.

One dog is a match dog and runs fen land week in week out.

The other is a dog the run north south off lreland Scotland england black land ,seed land,mountain etc etc to try compare both is just stupid.

It good animals in there own right but they don't become good with there owners sitting on there holes or behind a computer

• Like 2