Lucas An Bulldozer

last thing cause thread not about saluki :laugh: even if nero really hits the notes to the coursing bitches he gone too I wont put him to open stud ever cause you simply end up lining rubbish and all the crabbing starts I've enjoyed the dog too much for that, plus the rescue kennels don't need me contributing 1000 more unwanted dogs :thumbs:

yiu do love saluki's rich and yours a credit to you but your lass must be ready to chuck you out or she were ear muffs lol

only crack mate lol

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Its a fact he is quality but lost forly final to fly and 4/3 on the day to bog called it a draw bog killed more hares on the day so that day he was beaten was he not ??

can't be beaten when ya had a run left,
Lol really

I thought on a match dog winning when dark is the winner

and loosing 4/3 with a hare left why then pass on hares and let it get dark when if he 'd a slipped missed hed a lossed so he holded on and slinked a draw knowing he would get a draw without risk is this what your saying

4/3 is a loss anyway you look at it and in any money match

• Like 1

Both quality but they are chaulk an cheese

lucss run any county land he doesnt no and kills consistantly will good slips

bully runs desert cambridge likes kick ups and plough kills most it runs

Tilly drew with bully on his land but wont rematch on tillys land why ???

Bulldozer = Forley finalist 1st year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup champion finalist, which was cancelled,unbeaten 25 matches,missed 1 or 2 hares in 25 matches, how many hares has he killed over the course of these matches, not counting the hares he's killed when just out for fun,he'll be put in comps again next season and no doubt add too his long list of achievements, this is a proven dog of the highest standard, don't ye think

Lucas = 1 match, ran 3, killed 2 = Draw

Lucas has won nothing, not as much as a single match, if I'm wrong please show me, this is not crabbing it's just facts.

Bulldozer has won everything and hasn't been beaten another fact

So lads how can any compare,

Like I said,,,,,Chalk & Cheese

Both quality but they are chaulk an cheese

lucss run any county land he doesnt no and kills consistantly will good slips

bully runs desert cambridge likes kick ups and plough kills most it runs

Tilly drew with bully on his land but wont rematch on tillys land why ???

Bulldozer = Forley finalist 1st year forley champion 2nd year 3rd year fur cup champion and permo cup champion finalist, which was cancelled,unbeaten 25 matches,missed 1 or 2 hares in 25 matches, how many hares has he killed over the course of these matches, not counting the hares he's killed when just out for fun,he'll be put in comps again next season and no doubt add too his long list of achievements, this is a proven dog of the highest standard, don't ye think

Lucas = 1 match, ran 3, killed 2 = Draw

Lucas has won nothing, not as much as a single match, if I'm wrong please show me, this is not crabbing it's just facts.

Bulldozer has won everything and hasn't been beaten another fact

So lads how can any compare,

Like I said,,,,,Chalk & Cheese

lol. Couldn't beat him though could he
Its like he did though cos he had a hare left lol

And 4/3 to bog but cos he had a hare left its a draw lol

2/2 end a play equals a draw

4/3 end a play equals loss

regardless of hares left to run

both times passed on hares

he a great dog will be remembered In years to come but he did nt beat lucas and he isnt unbeaten fact

wouldnt be the same then in the Lucas race, Lucas missed 1 and bully missed none, that be like saying bully won because he had a hare left lol
lol thats what your saying

Its a fact he is quality but lost forly final to fly and 4/3 on the day to bog called it a draw bog killed more hares on the day so that day he was beaten was he not ??

you could say the same about lucas match. lucas missed second an need 3rd run to get a draw.......didn't bog miss a hare on second day out an it was sportingly disregarded........edited to say should had good read before I posted lol Edited by Hareydave

One was a draw one was a loss thats how I see it anyway everyone hss an opinion

bog quality bitch and match she won 4/3 she wasnt let off missing any hares bully passed on hares

the next match she lost 3/0 and was let off a missed hare sportsmanship but none when he lost

also different land on the last match

both quality from quality breeding but I think you get a fairer match of the bog

bog quality bitch and match she won 4/3 she wasnt let off missing any hares bully passed on hares

the next match she lost 3/0 and was let off a missed hare sportsmanship but none when he lost

both quality from quality breeding but I think you get a fairer match of the bog

but how can it be a loss if bully has a hare left to run, that's like saying he missed it, that be like me say bully beat Lucas because he had a hare left too run, 1 statement would be as unfair as the next

but how can it be a loss if bully has a hare left to run, that's like saying he missed it, that be like me say bully beat Lucas because he had a hare left too run, 1 statement would be as unfair as the next
he was a hare behind he lossed no you saying he had a hare left so its a draw so your counting the hare he didnt run as a kill are u not
I no exactly each had to run 5 yes but bully chose to run 4 bog 5

So bog won 4/3

if me an you run best of 5

whoever is leading when dark wins you cant pass on hares and and say you drew can you???

Come on talk sense how come in lucas match the one b ully never run was a miss so the one in the bog match counts as a miss and prob any o ther match lads have it would aswell you count kills nothing else

regarding the match one lad played the other simples like to or not, he worked grafted played a 'mate' snide thing too do imho, he wont match Tilly on land of Tilly choice? why not? simple cos some people you cant or daren't graft :laugh:

theres rules to comps that should not allow this sort of situation too happen, otherwise anyone matching who is loosing only has too walk all day turn every hare down and he don't win but more importantly he don't loose, but it makes for crap pointless match and people soon stop doing it, why take the associated risks

so fook if bully lost a match would it really matter could he not rematch later and restore the pride? plenty boxers loose world titles and become better for it,work hard regain the titles Id hate to walk away from a match feeling Id been played grafted worked over, its enough of blow loosing or having a bad day , worse still if the person who done it was your mate or friend? is a friend worth a couple of quid or even couple of grand? I think had th erules been upheld non of this would of happened

both great dogs are bully and the bog, I know which one Id rather match with :thumbs:

• Like 2

true whats done is done, ler n move on best way, money match tactics should not be fetched into the comps , set of rules need to be stuck too or all hell breaks loose, ran in one comp this year had no chew at all wnet out lost went home :laugh: serious the comp went smooth cant mind any arguing bitching or meihter at all just keen lads getting out and running the dogs against what they drew , its about hving craic n bit sport test dogs show em off , sadly if it all becomes ego n bitching snide tricks it will cease to happen, its a dog racing a hare to be fair, not man against man or even dog against dog , we just read all that into it or choose too :whistling:

• Like 1