Lucas An Bulldozer

Bully sounds a decent dog on the last match with bog was there anything wrong with her to miss 3 hares it don't sound right that she's done so well then misses 3 on the day

it happens they all miss been some very good hares this year, likely the owner had already had enough of this particular match and realised it was not going to be a great days sport by a long shot , who knows only he can say, I know he a genuine sportsman who lives and breaths coursing and his dogs, he as affir as they come and would not of expected to be treated like this , but that's for him too say not me, all I know is that 100% he would not graft work or play anyone or their dog who he runs against , if you lucky enough to beat his dogs he would shake your hand pay you if needed then likely buy you a brekky or pint, if he beat your dog he would expect the same in return, he matched a mate of mine this year and they could of easily grafted us very easily but all we got was a great days sport, we lost (again lol) but enjoyed watching the dogs run and the craic, would we go back n try again, sure we will , if we had been worked over played and grafted and won still we would not of gone back again ever life to short enjoy the day enjoy the sport far too much

• Like 4

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

Why does it always seem to come down to these two dogs getting talked about on here? Is it because they are owned by publicity seekers and used as cash generators? I'm sure there must be dozens of dogs as good if not better that are doing the business, but their owners just get on and run them and don't look for the hype.

your right there....some connsistent dogs in ireland doing it week in week out and not a word about it,

• Like 3

Its a well known fact mate best greyhounds and racehorses come from Ireland ffs we ram it up yous at Cheltenham every yes and as for greyhounds its the same derby winners are bred in Ireland ffs there's 2 lirrys leave Ireland every week heading to England full of greyhounds for men over there to buy so your talking nonsense plenty good lurchers come from Ireland ffs every time I'm over coursing and English men see my dogs running over there they over to me bidding me silly money I've sold them 5 past couple years and they thot that much of them they've bred of them and by the way the best thing to come out of England was the road to Ireland

• Like 2

Yes bunny boiler I bit coz he talking pure dung wat bout 2 dogs over from Ireland at weekend past j Kelly bitch and gards dogs ran outstanding on the blackland few guys over there saw them go fensarefarbutistillgo give them very good praise said ran very well think only missed 1 bigear outa 9 between the 2 dogs on heavy blackland atvb

• Like 3