Hard Dogs

Ive resently got a 4 month old bull grey bitch she has been absolutly fine a little immerture but still a pup any way i was up this mornin in garden and gate blew open pup tried to make a run for it i quickly grabed her by her hips and gave her a firm tellin off she absolutly opened up yelpin and squeeling loud youd think i was beating her now im not used to this as my bull terrier and my wheaton bull grey has never yelped or squeeled it it a sign of things to come is she not hard anough will she make the cut

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a pup man!!!!! I'm sure it will look hard as fcuk when it's fully grown.

Seen a very good fox bitch was a little whimp with dogs and humans total diffrent dog in the field

This is a very silly question especially if uve owned dogs previous. The big thing is its a puppy its still to grow in confidence if u shouted at a baby theyd be the same cant make an observation on s

One of my long dogs is as hard as nails when being treated for injuries, the other is a wimp. . The difference is not so great when quarry - little to worry about, act accordingly with individual mutts

true there all individual dogs all have different temps, I think a lot of dogs are like that above, when clipping there nails ive only got to just nick quick a little bit, fook me you think I cut there paw off .lol And my big dog bloody hell is he wimp , he yip at the slight thing, trod on his foot, he run past caught his head in my lead I was carrying, cry out again and Bryn worse than him he real wimp .But in the field Buck up for anything he sees in front of him, dogs are strange animals :yes:

• Like 1

Grabbing a pup is sometimes unavoidable, but it's far more likely that you frightened her badly in doing so, rather than causing her a lot of pain. But you also need to be careful not to injure the pup: grabbing a pup round its hips could badly damage its hip sockets, possibly permanently. Young joints are soft, so not that easily damaged, but it pays to be careful all the same.

• Like 1