Sparticus X Scratch

20 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No Danny Boy I'm not you. I don't tell folks what blood line I have. I don't need to I'm not breeder. Hahaha, and that's not my dog bitchboy! And if it was I wouldn't be ashamed of him that's for sure! I'm not a ped chaser Danny Boy. 

So why you posting other mens terriers like they are your terriers. That's the ugly dog rupert of yours that never saw a days work. Now we know how you are getting those furball pups..lol

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Spartacus bred dog I had another great working dog

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type ! I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a k

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

So why you posting other mens terriers like they are your terriers. That's the ugly dog rupert of yours that never saw a days work. Now we know how you are getting those furball pups..lol

Never said the dog was mine you meth head!! You feed 2 dogs can that's it. You act like you have a yard of dogs when you have 2 you pos! And you wish you had Rupert he was more dog then your feeding and he could fit in the earth!!  Your curs can't!! So tell everyone how are your dogs killers when they can't even go to ground?‍♂️your a thief a methhead and a narc!!! And a pos shit that neat his pregnancy girlfriend!! Your kid was getting its ass wooped by you before she came out of the oven you pussy cur!! No pit man will talk to you because they know you and your crew sent folks to prison!! Your the biggest pos in dogs!!  Go feed your 2 land of the giant pats!! Your cur pussy Danny Boy. Like I said I'm coming your way real soon Danny Boy! When I do I'm posting the video of when I put my hands on you and your lady thanking me for doing so!! Your real parents dumped you and your foster family disowns you!! Fuckignscim bag pos!! White trash is what you are! You and your girlfriend come on up and see me and stop talking about it! 

Ffs if you know where he lives go round and have a cuddle, you post on here like we give a shit about the lives of disgruntled yanks......once the reputation of UK and Irish dogs crossed the Atlantic some guys saw an opportunity to make big bucks and shipped any old dog over there for a life of chewing on giant rats, scribbled down some random pedigree that made little sense and raked in the easily parted with cash. Some of these guys exporting the dogs would dig deeper and longer the more beer you bought them.....

There, that's my take on it now go play nicely and do us all a favour and stfu ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Never said the dog was mine you meth head!! You feed 2 dogs can that's it. You act like you have a yard of dogs when you have 2 you pos! And you wish you had Rupert he was more dog then your feeding and he could fit in the earth!!  Your curs can't!! So tell everyone how are your dogs killers when they can't even go to ground?‍♂️your a thief a methhead and a narc!!! And a pos shit that neat his pregnancy girlfriend!! Your kid was getting its ass wooped by you before she came out of the oven you pussy cur!! No pit man will talk to you because they know you and your crew sent folks to prison!! Your the biggest pos in dogs!!  Go feed your 2 land of the giant pats!! Your cur pussy Danny Boy. Like I said I'm coming your way real soon Danny Boy! When I do I'm posting the video of when I put my hands on you and your lady thanking me for doing so!! Your real parents dumped you and your foster family disowns you!! Fuckignscim bag pos!! White trash is what you are! You and your girlfriend come on up and see me and stop talking about it! 

Lmao.. you think got it all figured out dont you?? Lolololol 

Right , I’ve got a patterdale bitch , direct from ullswater hunt , 5 years old . Will kill all the raccoons , weasels possums all you yank dossers can find  . 

50 000 usd including shipping 

your chance to own a genuine part of the Lake District , pm me and I’ll give you my pay pal 

2 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

If you want to get me, or any other Mod off the site, then i'd suggest you message IanB.

If your response to the ac thread was as quick as it was to me you would have saved us 40 odd pages of bullshit !!! Don't take it personal.

Edited by Apache...
  • Like 9
19 hours ago, Apache... said:

If your response to the ac thread was as quick as it was to me you would have saved us 40 odd pages of bullshit !!! Don't take it personal.

Chill out man there only human not machines every living thing can be sickened if given 2 much