Only Fools

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one that springs to mind for me is the diamond smuggling one.....getting lost in the North Sea and asking the geezer on the oil rig what way to Holland

Or the singer who can't pronounce his R's lol

What does it for me with Fools and Horses is its so easy to relate to......we all know a Trigger or have an old Uncle Albert or know a Boycie they are characters that normal every day folk are around

Not sure i could narrow it down to 1 episode theres so many i like for so many different reasons........Uncle Albert was the man for me so any that he plays a big part in.............nothing even close to it on the telly these days.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Its mad that it was all filmed in BRISTOL .........

Funny you should say that i lost 20 quid on a bet last week......we went to watch the Hammers play at Bristol City and walking round the ground my pal pointed out a tower block and insisted it was Nelson Mandela house.......f**k off its in Peckham i said :icon_redface: ............." bet you it aint " etc etc......5 mins later someone googled it !.......

Thats them Millwall c**ts all over they cant do nothing for themself !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Am just watching it now , I just cant get my head round a lot of comedy , but I love stuff like fools & horses & open all hours , my favourite fools & horses episode is the jolly boys outing :laugh: