6 Millon Jews Killed

Whats craic johnny lad, what was it about?

Vololunteer hooligans, nazi and others are now defending Ukraine, becoming hero's in eyes of public, its all to do with fighting Russian seperstists just now on border but there numbers are growing rapidly, and in less than a year are now part of Ukraine army and

politics. Was on sky 1 tother night

thanks lad, atb

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,   he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the n

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after

There really are some conspiracy nutters and general Jew haters on this thread.   I guess the Jews knew they would come, and I can now understand why they fought so hard to create and defend Israel.

Posted Images

And still no "believable" explanation of the vid lol, you ain't bad sunshine, ill give you that ;) But im not the only one reading it, or lack of it :thumbs:

Like i said mate, im not for killing anyone, peace and cooperation is the way forward, i admire the jewish people that stand up and tell the truth, iv'e got a couple of jewish mates, one just made it out of Germany in time, but he lost all his close family, he got adopted by a family in Scunthorpe, and never met a blood relative until he was 50 odd, worked as a bricklayer all his life, sound bloke i had a lot of respect for, despite what happened to him he was a level headed decent man, the other geezer is a nuisance, dick rules his head, and it's cost him a fortune, but i like the bloke, its hard not to, neither of these lads would condone the shite that goes on, neither want any special treatment as a "minority" or anything else. You wouldn't know they were jewish unless you asked.

I explained it did I not??

If only we could over throw goverments via the internet!Because it aint going to happen any other way,we are full of talk and thats it! Dumbed down,happy with the 50" LCD screeen,the new motor,a week in the Canaries,a good deal off Sky, nice pension from work .

Dont rock the boat ,there's a good boy!

excatly mate.

Im not happy quoting myself,but really think that is the case,all the talk of being pro active ,is realy purely that....Talk!

If you dont get beheaded,start choosing a good prayer mat ,and accepting your coffee coloured grand-kids,obviously the girl ones you will only see their eyes,through a slit !and little muhmmed will have an AK.

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 1

So the world is over populated, how did you come to that conclusion lad, an a two child minimum, I dont think anybody could tell anyone how many children they can have, for fudge sake

Should that be "two child maximun" Fr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,err QB :laugh: Voluntary population reduction is a policy of the Green party mate, one i really agree with, im just struggling with not killing animals and eating meat :laugh:

And still no "believable" explanation of the vid lol, you ain't bad sunshine, ill give you that ;) But im not the only one reading it, or lack of it :thumbs:

Like i said mate, im not for killing anyone, peace and cooperation is the way forward, i admire the jewish people that stand up and tell the truth, iv'e got a couple of jewish mates, one just made it out of Germany in time, but he lost all his close family, he got adopted by a family in Scunthorpe, and never met a blood relative until he was 50 odd, worked as a bricklayer all his life, sound bloke i had a lot of respect for, despite what happened to him he was a level headed decent man, the other geezer is a nuisance, dick rules his head, and it's cost him a fortune, but i like the bloke, its hard not to, neither of these lads would condone the shite that goes on, neither want any special treatment as a "minority" or anything else. You wouldn't know they were jewish unless you asked.

I explained it did I not??

I said "believable" explanation, not some insult to the affected families, but to some non jews are f***ing scum, and to some jews are scum, glad im not on in either camp, both sides are oxygen thieves ;)

Im off to bed mate lol..........but they reckon the Earth could support about twice the population we have now fairly comfy, when you think about it we are crowded into small areas, but vast areas are still uninhabited, so maybe that's right? But double the population couldn't have the modern resource consumption, the point is, we could make life better with less people, less consumption, less pollution, less everything..........what's the alternative? Just for the record i know were f****d as a species, no hope at all.

I think we need to change the way we pollute the planet, if population control helped, that's good, but industry would definitely have change too. If peoples MENTALITY to the planet and each other doesn't change we are surely doomed. I believe we will wake up before it is too late, but a lot of brain washed people will have to learn what the truth is and how to disengage from their oppressors

no mate, it was prophesised in the old testament, it had to come to pass, jesus knew full well what was going to happen, scripture says, that all men come short of the glory of God, that why God sent jesus, his only begotten son to be crucified in our place, so that if we beleive an follow him, well enter the kingdom, an not perish.

"But did the Jews advocate mass slaughter of those not of their religion? Were there extremists amongst them going around blowing themselves up with suicide vests? And did they go around forcing people to join their particular brand of religion?"

No but there are Israelis sitting in armchairs drinking wine on porches as their country shell Gaza. Seems strange to me that a race of people who suffered such atrocities during WW2 should now perpetrate the same genocide on the Palestinians.

• Like 2