Have A Go Heroes

For all against criminals. The Northern Ireland assembly is run by the biggest criminals in gb bad ire, known murderers and criminals all hold top office. Crime doesn't pay?????? In Northern Ireland it does. So when somebody chucks a brick through a foreigners window and they're all on the news giving off about it. Fcuk them, it's the pot calling the kettle black

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep it's official, the country has finally gone to complete shite.   Not because of the immigrant subcultures. Not because of the dire state of politics... because now folks actually hail a f***ing

Thought someone got his head bashed in ?....Having had my house done , no one in , no one injured , insurance paid out that's all ok then ...like fcuk .No amount of money makes it right ..Affected my

If he was robbing a shop & someone from your family was on the wrong end of his chosen weapon !... he's a fcuking robber , he wouldn't think twice about beating the shite out of any poor sod behin

Posted Images

i dont know where people get the romantic idea of an "ordinary decent criminal". scumbags are scumbags.

what about the northern bank

northern bank raid was done by the ra, their still scum. ffs they shoot dealers here and deal themselves. would you trust those 3 men in your gaff not to thieve anything? i wouldn't.

i dont know where people get the romantic idea of an "ordinary decent criminal". scumbags are scumbags.

what about the northern bank

northern bank raid was done by the ra, their still scum. ffs they shoot dealers here and deal themselves. would you trust those 3 men in your gaff not to thieve anything? i wouldn't.

ra dosnt deal drugs ffs they all come from the loylists

lmao all the big talk on this thread about doing graft and good on em etc is being written on tracable computors and allowing the people and laws you claim to rebel against to build a case history on you which is perhaps not the smartest.i reccomend you give the life of crime a miss because you are not very clever and will be caught lol

• Like 1

lmao all the big talk on this thread about doing graft and good on em etc is being written on tracable computors and allowing the people and laws you claim to rebel against to build a case history on you which is perhaps not the smartest.i reccomend you give the life of crime a miss because you are not very clever and will be caught lol

Did you write that in your tin foil hat? Lol

• Like 2

case history :laugh: ffs ive a record longer than perry como.

If he was robbing a shop & someone from your family was on the wrong end of his chosen weapon !... he's a fcuking robber , he wouldn't think twice about beating the shite out of any poor sod behind the counter to get his easy money ..he's a thug , more power to the guy who tried to stop him ..I've had to work my whole life to pay my way , what gives him the right to do fcuk all but thieve from working people ..

if everyone caught up in an armed robbery co.opperate its a victimless crime the insurance pays out ..the robber gets his few quid its forgot about

very few victimless crimes, armed robbery deffo aint one.

great train robbery

Didn't the security guard they hit over the head die as a result?

he died about 20.yrs later natural causes....he got a slap for not co.operating i said earlier if every 1 does what there told its usualy sweet.these lads are putting their liberty on the line to get 15.20 yrs what you expect them to do.i think most people hold the likes of the train robbers in the highest regard.

He didn't "get a slap" did he? He was beaten over the head with an iron bar. He never worked again because of it. And why exactly should everyone "do as they are told" because of some thieving scrotes?

Highest regard? Not from me or anyone i know. Scum will always be scum.

He didn't "get a slap" did he? He was beaten over the head with an iron bar. He never worked again because of it. And why exactly should everyone "do as they are told" because of some thieving scrotes?

Highest regard? Not from me or anyone i know. Scum will always be scum.

Its been well documented since how Mills played on his injuries as he thought he may be sacked for allowing his train to be taken,not to mention his compo claim !.....The reason he never worked again was down to stress not physical injuries ( a black eye ).....and the leukaemia he later died of wasnt brought on by stress or getting a smack either.

Scum ?....it is what it is.

Edited by gnasher16

Did you write that in your tin foil hat? Lol

no just my name and where to return if lost. :bye:

• Like 1