• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantastic wouldn't be with out one plus I'm a tree surgeon     Gaz

Tell me about it                     Love wood lol   Gaz

All my heating and hot water are fed from this and a solar thermal panel. Best money I ever spent on the house. I love it.   It`s on just now with three dogs in front of it, and a kettle warming on

Posted Images

Tell me about it ;)

6BB7091B-E4DD-45C6-A3F1-BAADB4A3ADF9.jpg

36431CCF-0564-4ED9-8BA8-AEB7DD0AE2CB.jpg

DF347154-C3A8-4BC3-938E-6DBA99748CE4.jpg

F5FECEDA-0F01-4A70-A0DC-72260A1B94A1.jpg

FD81E2E4-9D25-4E2F-8F79-059E8D7167C8.jpg

4E03B1D7-6D14-47C2-BF19-007EE635BCCC.jpg

13499C21-4461-47CF-9433-8C84F19F80EC.jpg

861F1200-8013-4161-A7E7-9A781A264966.jpg

85091514-E7A9-4B43-8E2D-C265B67BF94F.jpg

Love wood lol :)

Gaz

bad man piece of kit that mate. Never used one of them sadly and probably never will with the firm I'm with, utility arb mainly. Rigging and cranes are something I'd love to get into more once I'm a seasoned climber. Good pics keep up the good work

The only heating in my barn conversion is a clearview 7.5 kw ...as said they aren't cheap but like most things you get what you pay for ..loaded up at night it stays in till the morning , in eight years its had a new baffle & a new glass (my fault it got broke ) ..cant recommend them enough .

• Like 1

photobucket.com/user/jamesstott/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsrh2eykq7.jpg.html]image_zpsrh2eykq7.jpg[/url] here mine great thing wish it was connected to the radiators and hot water have to get it done some time ( a job fir someone perhaps ? )

One thing I would like to add.

It is best to get the correct size wood burner for the room, possibly 1 kw over if you like.

I have an average size living room and my 5 kw burner will easily take the room up to 24 deg with the two adjoining doors open, leading upstairs and onto a large kitchen.

One thing they struggle with is spreading heat through doors and around a house, so the room the burner is in gets very hot.

If you go for too big a wood burner, you may struggle to share the room with it, as they only run efficiently when up to a certain temperature. So the option of having a half fire in a big burner does not really work, a hot fire in a small burner is much better.

kettle003_zps96157d04.jpg

All my heating and hot water are fed from this and a solar thermal panel. Best money I ever spent on the house. I love it.

It`s on just now with three dogs in front of it, and a kettle warming on the top of it.

I'm going to put some thing like that in my house, but don't need the hot water and heating

the best part of the installation was the solar thermal panel bud. Hot water for showers from the sun. Brilliant

The girls Dad has a stove business. He has just be on a course to qualify to install them as well.

I'll be getting one fitted soon which will also be plumbed in.

Never knew about the solar panel thing but I'll get that too...?