Bit of a tangent, but I've got no chimney. How easy would it be to fit a burner ?

same here, but there a house over the road does have one an by hook or by crook il be moving into it :laugh:

just vent through an outside wall.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantastic wouldn't be with out one plus I'm a tree surgeon     Gaz

Tell me about it                     Love wood lol   Gaz

All my heating and hot water are fed from this and a solar thermal panel. Best money I ever spent on the house. I love it.   It`s on just now with three dogs in front of it, and a kettle warming on

Posted Images

Bit of a tangent, but I've got no chimney. How easy would it be to fit a burner ?

same here, but there a house over the road does have one an by hook or by crook il be moving into it :laugh:

house im going for has lined chimney ready to go iv pair nosey feckers each side me at min and a main road. well that my excuse to get the wife moving lol

house im going for has lined chimney ready to go iv pair nosey feckers each side me at min and a main road. well that my excuse to get the wife moving lol

i have a nutty bloke on one side and the adams family on the other but would not change either of them, they dont give a shit what i do :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anybody fitted their own? Im in a pretty old house about 80 year old has a chimney but its boarded up.

i did mine, if its a 9" stack then don't bother with a liner but get the chimney swept and certified by a good sweep, other than that a piece of stove pipe, a closure plate of some description even if its only plaster board, some sealer and your good to go

i have a nutty bloke on one side and the adams family on the other but would not change either of them, they dont give a shit what i do :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Exactly the same neighbours as me ?