And Yet More Foreigners Patrolling Our Streets

I think khan has made in islamabad running through his core like a pakistan version of a stick of blackpool rock,most 2'nd or 3'rd generation pakistani descent kids (and yes I know a lot)are the same,check out southall high street during eid,the place comes to a standstill with kids driving slowly sounding their horns and flying pakistani flags,my mate used to park his beemer in southall(he is white)and drape a small pakistani flag across his dash or leave it visible on the back seat in the certain knowledge his vehicle wouldnt be broken into or keyed,its pakistani/islamic indocrination,its deeply rooted.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously Pesky? And you're asking people if they hear voice's Delude yourself as much as you like mate, post on here like your kind are the majority, but its way way off the real truth, the t

Pesky, for goodness sake, I can assure you I was not whining, what I was simply pointing out (which you would know if you bothered to read from the start) is the fact that these people are dressing in

Rodp and four lurchers,well said both of you, an example of people who if I am much mistaken, never felt prejudice against those of other ethnicity/cultures, but now like many many people in the count

Posted Images

Cant embed it,this is southall broadway,during Eid the place is crazy,a lot of the kids flying the flags etc describe themselves as pakistani despite visiting their parents or grandparents place only a couple of times in their lives..............Innit (all west london asian sentences end in.........Innit :laugh: )

• Like 1

Don't know tbh. You can call it a PR exercise.., others would call it nailing his colours to the mast. He's recently spoken out against the atrocity in Peshawar, and even went out there and committed to helping them rebuild the school.

Ooooooooh Its a shame the c*nt did not stay there,, the enemy within, spoken out has he? from his comfortable western home, nailing his colours to the mast? dont make me laugh, the cu*t is using the flag to further his own aims, total wan**er

:laugh: He's here to stay Charlie boy. You'll be the one doing the leaving methinks. :laugh:

Seriously Pesky? And you're asking people if they hear voice's :blink: Delude yourself as much as you like mate, post on here like your kind are the majority, but its way way off the real truth, the truth is the vast majority of people in this country are sick and tired of foreigners, born here or not, i know this is a hunting forum but its still a cross section of people, put it to the vote mate and see what happens? Lots of people on here have FAC/ SGC, (including Charlie) you don't get that if you're a "wrong un" do you, you seem to think anyone not saying what you like on here is a nutcase or Nazi, that just can't be true can it?

• Like 6

this topic started about a group patrolling the streets dressed as police the usual suspects have turned it into the anti muslim and Pakistani bashing bollocks it must be awful to be so afraid to have persecution complexes wonder how many posts before the usual UKIP propoganda and advice on who to vote for appears, at least Amir Khan put himself out there unlike you closet residers :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

I don't get what actually counts as English to you deluded racial purists? Trace your lineage back to before the Roman invasion?

How many of you can honestly do that? How many people do you think would be left in the country if we deported anyone with "immigrant blood"? We're a nation of mutts, have been for thousands of years.

Shows what you know you pudding, England did not exist before around 410ad or a little later, there is a clue in the name, Angle-land, England, get it? The Angles-jutes-Saxons created England, and we are Germanic, and proud of it :yes:

this topic started about a group patrolling the streets dressed as police the usual suspects have turned it into the anti muslim and Pakistani bashing bollocks it must be awful to be so afraid to have persecution complexes wonder how many posts before the usual UKIP propoganda and advice on who to vote for appears, at least Amir Khan put himself out there unlike you closet residers :laugh::thumbs:

And once again you are sticking your nose in where its not wanted :bye:

Guest ragumup

Pesky you are 100% typical of the way the left deals with anyone they disagree with, you think you are intellectually superior to them and if you have no logical arguments against them you resort to name calling, bullying etc. .....I hear a voices in my head every time I read your posts it says, "pesky is a disgusting traitor" ....

How is it phish then ? if I can prove you wrong with Islamic sources.

Strikes me that the "minorities" in our country are looking after they're own communities far better than us.

I don't agree with it anymore than the next , but looking after your own is something most of us have forgotten, mindset is completely different in our communities than others.

Yes it's previous governments fault there are so many immigrants here, yes it's all of the governments fault in the last 20 years that our country ( particularly the bigger cities) are so divided.

But it's also our fault as our community spirit is weak, generally we are self centred and care about only ourselves and what we have or havn't got, looking in envy at the neighbour with the bigger telly better car etc.

Of course UKIP will get in power and that will all change, because not only will they stop immigration, throw all the illegals out, keep us out of the tyranny that is Europe but they will bring us together as a people a nation... Oh f**k it a race.... Lol... Of course they will, the pigs are watered and ready to fly....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3

Pesky you are 100% typical of the way the left deals with anyone they disagree with, you think you are intellectually superior to them and if you have no logical arguments against them you resort to name calling, bullying etc. .....I hear a voices in my head every time I read your posts it says, "pesky is a disgusting traitor" ....

How is it phish then ? if I can prove you wrong with Islamic sources.

No logical arguments? I only posted on this thread because I disagreed with Charlie Caller's take on the jewish police (security guards) in London..., and his (and others) whining it wasn't fair that 'they' (the jews) were getting treated differently to 'us'.

Once I'd offered my side of things on the thread, there was no come back on the actual subject...as usual , and as usual it has descended into yet another rant by the usual suspects about muslims and the evil of Islam.

You can post as many passages from the Koran as you like but it won't change my opinion. I believe actions speak louder than words. I could quote you text from the bible that most Christians would reject as being incompatible with any acceptable and modern day teachings of a Christian church. Of course there are people who will take literal interpretation of the words in the bible.., or the koran, but they're generally regarded even by people of their own faiths as nutcases.

If Khan says he respects other faiths and cultures, and doesn't act in a way that contradicts what he's stated, then I believe him..., and so would the majority in this country.

And if the jews of North London want to put security guards around the schools their kids attend, the supermarkets they shop in, and the streets in which they live, I say let them get on with it. Stop taking everything as if it's intended to offend you personally.

Edited by pesky1972

I don't get what actually counts as English to you deluded racial purists? Trace your lineage back to before the Roman invasion?

How many of you can honestly do that? How many people do you think would be left in the country if we deported anyone with "immigrant blood"? We're a nation of mutts, have been for thousands of years.

Shows what you know you pudding, England did not exist before around 410ad or a little later, there is a clue in the name, Angle-land, England, get it? The Angles-jutes-Saxons created England, and we are Germanic, and proud of it :yes:

So you can trace your family back to 410ad? No infusions of any outside blood? If not surely you can't call yourself English.

Wasnt so long ago a nice old jewess named barbara spectre said Europe hasnt learned to be multi cultural yet but the jews will help force it onto us.

seems like they've been 'enriched' recently by the muzzies and it didnt go down so well,im sure these fake police will help protect them from further enrichment...for now.

• Like 2