And Yet More Foreigners Patrolling Our Streets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2905047/Jewish-patrol-cars-force-London-amid-fears-copycat-attack.html

Another example of foreigners being given carte-blanch to do what they like on our streets,being allowed to enforce its cultural and religious beliefs on the English, apparently the group which enforces Talmudic law, was set up in 2008, kept that one quiet did they not? This really is quite worrying indeed, can you imagine a group of white English blokes patrolling the streets, wearing stab vests, and uniforms that very closely resemble police uniforms, and driving cars that are, apart from some different writing, brother chip to a police patrol car? They would not last 5 minutes, they would be arrested for impersonating police officers, also under Talmudic law jews are not allowed to commit, Mesirah (this being a jew informing on another jew to none jewish authorities), how wonderful, what a nice way of avoiding prosecution for jewish law breakers, another fine example of a minority group being given special treatment, and co-operation by the to**ers in government, wake up England, look whats happening under your nose.

• Like 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously Pesky? And you're asking people if they hear voice's Delude yourself as much as you like mate, post on here like your kind are the majority, but its way way off the real truth, the t

Pesky, for goodness sake, I can assure you I was not whining, what I was simply pointing out (which you would know if you bothered to read from the start) is the fact that these people are dressing in

Rodp and four lurchers,well said both of you, an example of people who if I am much mistaken, never felt prejudice against those of other ethnicity/cultures, but now like many many people in the count

Posted Images

So Marshman, let me ask you, if you and a group of mates decided to dress in seudo police uniforms and drive around the streets, under the guise of "protecting" yourselves/local residents, not withstanding the fact that they are to a large degree implementing their own law, do you think YOU would be allowed to do it?

• Like 1

It carn't be right I understand they have a right to protect themselves or even to employ a security Guard ,but that vehicle had the lights on top and every thing,to routinely patrol the streets,is a bit much in my opinion,what exemption do they have as regards speed,or parking traffic laws in general,this is England and as such has spent years building up a judicial system that governs us all, in English law anyone may arrest without warrant anyone who committing is committing a arrestable offense, but then that is sense checked or supposed to be though the CPS,

Can we do the same to stop the antis anti social behavior against us,??? where would it end.

It would end very quickly in jail mate thats where, I totally agree people have a right to defend themselves, but this just takes the piss, apparently they receive training, and work "closely" with the MET, this blatantly says, we are not a part of your country, and do not wish to abide by your laws, we wish to have our own, something needs to be done about this, if we did something along similar lines, the racist, neo-nazi card would be brought out by the lefty luvvies, like lightning, with allegations or connotations of protection rackets, and before long the media would have you down as one of Oswald Mosley's brown shirts.

Why do you think they feel the need to do this?

It is certainly not becuase they feel threatened by the "british" population.

Good on em i say, pity there wasnt a few more like them prepared to stand up and defend the country they live in.

• Like 1

So by you logic then mr Wasp, if you went into that area, and became subject to talmudic law,or indeed into a mudslime area and became subject to sharia law, that would be ok then would it? This is England, not Israel or Islamabad, England, in short, these minority groups are being treated differently to you and I, and must be laughing their bloody socks off at the weak, pc, pathetic arse licking laughing stock this country has become.

• Like 4

So Marshman, let me ask you, if you and a group of mates decided to dress in seudo police uniforms and drive around the streets, under the guise of "protecting" yourselves/local residents, not withstanding the fact that they are to a large degree implementing their own law, do you think YOU would be allowed to do it?

the rspca never had a problem getting away with it.

maybe if I was a security guard and was working closely with the MET then yes ?. If it was white Anglo Saxon lads doing the same would you have an objection or is it the fact that they're jews doing it that you object to ?

If they are security guards, why have they done their car up to like exactly like a police car? and what rights do they have to impose their "laws"?

I was hoping this was a spoof article, but once again it looks like one law for them and one law for everyone else.

And in answer to someone else's comment. NO. It wouldn't matter if it was the EDL or LAC or anyone else for that matter, impersonating a police officer is an offence.

Laws are to be upheld by police officers duly appointed by the crown, not anyone who feels like it.

maybe if I was a security guard and was working closely with the MET then yes . If it was white Anglo Saxon lads doing the same would you have an objection or is it the fact that they're jews doing it that you object to ?

You are missing the point mate, these are basically vigilantes, been given the seal of approval by the powers that be,if YOU were a security guard, working closely with the MET, YOU would not be allowed to implement your own law whilst doing so, YOU would be totally subject to the laws of this land, not some bullshit law imported from another land,it is not the fact that they are jews (I hope you are not implying I hold antisemitic views?) it is the fact that they are foreigners, in England being allowed to get away with behaviour, that would see the "white Anglo Saxon" lads you mention branded racist, facist, etc in an instant and wind up arrested, do you not see it?

• Like 1

maybe if I was a security guard and was working closely with the MET then yes . If it was white Anglo Saxon lads doing the same would you have an objection or is it the fact that they're jews doing it that you object to ?

You are missing the point mate, these are basically vigilantes, been given the seal of approval by the powers that be,if YOU were a security guard, working closely with the MET, YOU would not be allowed to implement your own law whilst doing so, YOU would be totally subject to the laws of this land, not some bullshit law imported from another land,it is not the fact that they are jews (I hope you are not implying I hold antisemitic views?) it is the fact that they are foreigners, in England being allowed to get away with behaviour, that would see the "white Anglo Saxon" lads you mention branded racist, facist, etc in an instant and wind up arrested, do you not see it?
fair play I get your point , but I blame us for being weak and standing for it. I don't blame them, they're just working their loafs!!
  • Like 2