All Kicked Off In Paris

Our politicans made dont give a shit as its not their own who will be killed? Public all get annoyed and support us going after terrorists in other countries and the people at the top make a lovely profit from war. The c**ts that work for us don't listen to us. I really hate that anjem lol they didnt listen to us when we said lets not go to war and they don't listen when we say they want that c**t out. If i showed up at work and didnt do as i was top id get the sack these prats just continue to get lovely salaries. Starting to think our politicans won't do f**k all and its down to us. First lot of people will get life like lee rigby killers to make an example of them and how terrorism wont be tolerated from either side. You fight fire with fire, does anyone think you can reason with people who think its ok to kill over a cartoon lol? Maybe our mps want sharia law in as then you can't even have a democracy to get rid of the c**ts.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright alright your dying for someone to ask aint ya.............where have you served ? how many times was you killed ? ....   Make it quick ive got a wife to slap theres a good lad .............

Will all be over soon ,Downsview is on his way ,traffic a bit heavy on the 25 at the mo,his got a full tin of Eley wasps ,in terrorists favourite flavor .22!just had an Ox spring put in the vulcan ,hi

The unelected Commisioners, (Commisars ?), in the EU want to abolish the nation state and all national identities, and they are ably backed by the likes of Cameron, Milliband and Clegg. It's part of

Posted Images

Oh come on everyone what's a matter with you all? as I've said before

"Islam is a religion of peace", Cameron, Millipede and Clegg have all told us so it is true isn't it? "Let's not tar them all with the same brush blah blah f*ckin blah......."

• Like 2

Shocking that......now a serious question. In this country.....If I saw that and I went to the gun cupboard....got the .222 out and blew a hole in they c**ts heads what do you think the outcome would be??

You would be charged with murder, by the judiciary and the politicians........you would get a medal and a pension from me and like minded people !

• Like 1

a quote from Winston "

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Don't be too quick to pull Churchill into this. He was quite an admirer of Islam.

I get the impression his relationship with the religion was more complex than most people's through his own experiences.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11314580/Sir-Winston-Churchill-s-family-feared-he-might-convert-to-Islam.html

Of course, Churchill did not convert to Islam, and Dr Dockter concludes that his fascination was “largely predicated on Victorian notions, which heavily romanticised the nomadic lifestyle and honour culture of the Bedouin tribes”.

Edited by fourlurchers

Lab you would be banged up for life no doubt about it. I think the idea is that we accept it and stop moaning. No doubt their politicans will do what ours did when lee rigby got killed and instantly state that islam is a tolerant religion and that we musn't let the far right use it as propaganda.

a quote from Winston "

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Don't be too quick to pull Churchill into this. He was quite an admirer of Islam.

I get the impression his relationship with the religion was more complex than most people's through his own experiences.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11314580/Sir-Winston-Churchill-s-family-feared-he-might-convert-to-Islam.html

Of course, Churchill did not convert to Islam, and Dr Dockter concludes that his fascination was “largely predicated on Victorian notions, which heavily romanticised the nomadic lifestyle and honour culture of the Bedouin tribes”.

Yep, largely but significantly also through first hand experience.

In his book, he states: “His views of Islamic people and culture were an often paradoxical and complex combination of imperialist perceptions composed of typical orientalist ideals fused with the respect, understanding and magnanimity he had gained from his experiences in his early military career, creating a perspective that was uniquely Churchillian.”

Shocking that......now a serious question. In this country.....If I saw that and I went to the gun cupboard....got the .222 out and blew a hole in they c**ts heads what do you think the outcome would be??

Nothing much I'd of thought. You can shoot a home intruder if that level of force is necessary for your defence. I can't see how that would differ? I can quite happily say that if I had the capability to save lives in that situation I would.

Nothing much I'd of thought. You can shoot a home intruder if that level of force is necessary for your defence. I can't see how that would differ? I can quite happily say that if I had the capability to save lives in that situation I would.

The dogooders and liberals would say "what if it had been a training excersise or a film being shot" ? They would even say scum like this are entitled to a trial, and believe me, you would be charged with murder, and you'd have to hope the judge and jury had some common sense.

Edited by Brigzy

No normal person could condone such sick reactions.....but that magazine had to expect a reaction of some sort....... this magazine is allowed to publically humiliate who it likes and have nobody to answer to......." Free Speech " dont make me laugh we dont have free speech if i was to run round the street humiliating prophets and taking the piss out of folks religions id be arrested for inciting racial tension ( if i wasnt lynched first that is ).......yet this magazine can do it on a national scale in delicate times like these........sadly there are sick evil people who follow the magazines topics for amusement and for that reason people have paid the ultimate price.

• Like 3

No normal person could condone such sick reactions.....but that magazine had to expect a reaction of some sort....... this magazine is allowed to publically humiliate who it likes and have nobody to answer to......." Free Speech " dont make me laugh we dont have free speech if i was to run round the street humiliating prophets and taking the piss out of folks religions id be arrested for inciting racial tension ( if i wasnt lynched first that is ).......yet this magazine can do it on a national scale in delicate times like these........sadly there are sick evil people who follow the magazines topics for amusement and for that reason people have paid the ultimate price.

So the punishment for taking the piss is getting murdered ? I'm glad these nutters don't know where I work!

• Like 4

So the punishment for taking the piss is getting murdered ? I'm glad these nutters don't know where I work!

Read my first 8 words again ;)