• 1 month later...

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

WHWT. My mother had a little whft bitch many years ago. she was a sod for scrapping. she wasnt to pleased when i took it out with the terriers and it went to ground, it was a wet cundy drain and seemingly i ruined its (furnishings) lol. look forward to the book and any pics. always good to see different types doing a bit

• Like 1

Cheers Keith

Had good day yesterday at Reeth in N Yorkshire 80 ish

Bill not their with his camera but was good do, all bitches as lad had invite off bitch was in season had Lola and Little Rogue the Plummer pup out its mad ken already.

PUD

Ey up Pud it's Wez, was a cracking day that one wasn't it. We had some good sport with the bitches. I have a pic of the day some where ill see if I can dig it out.

How's the little plummer pup coming on, last time I seen it was when we were up there and it's was mad keen the! Hope it's coming on for you pal.. Atb wez

Aye Wez was canny day we were their Sunday again took thirty ish and three rabbits. Pup had around the twenty mark now keen but still green as grass cant fault her for effort mind. She pulled big old rat out some barrels last night took couple hard bites WHFT finished it off,but she got couple half grown ones after that no bother.

Cheers PUD

• Like 1

Happy days mate, sounds like she's coming on well. Was speaking with Jenky he said yous had a good morning with good crack.. I've been offshore at graft so missed all the fun, but needs must!

Take it easy mate catch up soon, Atb Wez

Old boy I used to see down the pub had a smooth fox terrier grand wee dog he was, the old boy had taught him a load of tricks seemed a real clever mutt. Was just a pet but he accounted for the odd rat and rabbit on his walks, don't think he ever went to ground though.