Out Ratting

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cxvx

One of my images cropped right in I took of rogue puds young Plummer hot on a rat split second after the one she had just nailed

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Few of us team members from border ratters was out with the dogs on sat night had a cracking night again enjoyed dogs grafted hard the 2 pups meg and rogue are coming on a treat a great night had by all

Regards

Border ratters

Few of us team members from border ratters was out with the dogs on sat night had a cracking night again enjoyed dogs grafted hard the 2 pups meg and rogue are coming on a treat a great night had by all

Regards

Border ratters

[ xcz

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 8

excellent pics.... love a bit of ratting with the terriers when I get a good spot and the time to hit it right, me da has a wee westie its 8 now and been kenneled outside all its life a good wee guard dog...for barking and alerting him if someones about, and treated like a terrier, not a working terrier but a terrier if you know what I mean, hes a wee tank hes had quite a few rats in his day and will kill them no probs and has seen a fox or 3!

lol no he didn't do well or act like his ancestors 1 bit at the foxes he seen but none the less he done ten minutes twice.... that was took him 2 mins to find it, then another 8 mins to get out a there as quick as he could he was going that hard he passed the same entrance twice then came out down the ditch like a tsunami...

• Like 3