The Numbers Game

Hi Guys, just wondering how your season is going and what numbers you guys are getting? Not a competition but just interested? Due to injury I'm having a bad one ive 21 foxes and roughly 250 rabbits but its been a struggle with the pups!

look forward to hearing how your doing ? :thumbs:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

year 1955, decent numbers for me, manchester terrier, and whip x grey, christ those were the days, im still at it now in 2015, i dunna bother about numbers, never have, but i can tell you this, im now

When the going is good you make the most of it with your dog ,theres a alot of times in the year you cant do owt for some reason or other.fill the car up and get on the road.    

its nice to no you can do the numbers and have the dog to do it,,even when you do slow down a little

Posted Images

Haven't kept score this season,,, mainly cos I knew I wasn't going to do much,, what with more work on and a new baby,,, normal years I tried for getting 2000 rabbits..

That's a hell of a lot of rabbits Tomo. I don't keep count but don't think I ever come anywhere near that.

As long as I get enough for me, 5 ferrets, 4 dogs and whatever customers buy I'm happy. I sold 8 out the freeser to a guy last week and there seemed about the same left. I'll be ferreting later in the week and lamping as soon as it's reasonably dark again. Might have a look out early evening tonight and see how cloudy it is.

Haven't kept score this season,,, mainly cos I knew I wasn't going to do much,, what with more work on and a new baby,,, normal years I tried for getting 2000 rabbits..

Jesus you kill more rabbits than the myxi :icon_eek:

Fair play to you must cover a lot of ground to get numbers like that these days :thumbs:

Try to get about abit,,but not as much as some lads,,, look at Jim,, or the lads that do it for a living,,, like socks or Lloyd,, think they will be getting alto more than that,,,

Jim didn't you get around 3000 last year

Anything upto 10 each time out but im only out to fill the tiny freezer to keep feeding costs down as the spoilt mutt hardly eats dog food

If i had 3000 that would feed the mutt for around 5 years ?

Edited by CraignTod

with out looking, tomo it was around the 2,700, mark,, for the last hump teen years, its bin round that number,,,a part from about 4/5 years ago when we add that cold spell from nov ,,till feb,,, last year add ern to help me out,,he add 906 rabbits,, that makes your season,s number up,,,, in the mean time im just taking it easy,,, and looking forward to pulling some trout out,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 5