Photo Of The Year

JD I'd love to see a couple of your best coursing photos?

I've got a copy of your ' hare and swift hound ' book which I love, wondered which are your favourite in there?

Hi, i have a few more that might get the pulse racing for the next one,,,,,,,,,,,, :victory: for me, i love the hare seated pics...

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personaly,...although of excellent quality,...and obviously taken by a man who knows his camera... I find the picture of the muzzled greyhounds and their quarry,...to be strangely depressing...  

A few pics Craig took of my bitch on a walk out,

Posted Images

if you no the land and were game runs through ,and if you have a clue you will get good photos , never been one for lots of photos to busy hunting, one of the best photographers ive been out with was dann gauss shot on site , took a lot of good pics ,good hobby taking pics if youre that way inclined ,it takes alot of patience traveling getting on peoples land and out with fellow hunters and youlle get your photos thats for sure ,ive took men out hunting they were more intrested in the photos and liked abit of hunting ,each to there own in lucky i have 20 thousand acres great for photos of game and rabbits etc , could do a book on just the one estate great place

One thing stands out in that photo of the muzzled Greyhound and the hare: poor feckin dog! Chasing its heart out for nothing!

On the quality of such action photos I have to say that Darcy's photos in the Hare and the Swift Hound take a lot of beating. And anyone who is willing to lug heavy equipment about all winter, year after year, and run with it too, just to get those shots, deserves every accolade we can heap on them. That kind of dedication is rare, in any walk of life.

• Like 10

Penny..Darcy carries more weight in grub around then that of his camera equipment especially Morrisons mini sausages..his rucksack is like a fooking tardis when it comes to food haha

• Like 4

Penny..Darcy carries more weight in grub around then that of his camera equipment especially Morrisons mini sausages..his rucksack is like a fooking tardis when it comes to food haha

Well, I wouldn't want to run out of energy up the hills now would I? :laugh:

• Like 3

This is my latest thing ....it's a photo on a huge aluminium sheet, over 4 foot long. I've had a couple done as experiments for the house, just to see what the photos look like on different materials.....Also had acrylics done too and they look nice. They're not cheap but they do look the part........this is a shot that is going to be in a future book, hence the watermark, of four males chasing a female that is coming into heat. Actually theres five males but i cropped one out.

post-16-0-12824200-1420367912_thumb.jpg

• Like 9