Collie Greyhound Pictures ...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/2 beardie

Couple of pictures of mine taken this morning...bitch about 15 months. Probably about 1/4 collie and I'd expect getting on for about 1/2 grey (cg x 'lurcher').    

5/8 3/8 dog about 12 month in the picture.

Posted Images

getting one you couldnt give them away some of them mate ,surely there enough collie types about nowadays to get a working line pup

go give your head a shake ffs...

Just of his web site has a 25%discount on pups over 8 weeks he's got to many pups shame

you gettin one then NL?

Just of his web site has a 25%discount on pups over 8 weeks he's got to many pups shame

you gettin one then NL?
lol got me a pup have a quess?

you gettin one then NL?

you gettin one then NL?
lol got me a pup have a quess?

pmsl!

i did years ago twenty odds ,there better working dogs, home bred for sure ,and cost less , not that money is a prob, but who the f**k in there right minds going to go ,to non working dogs and say i want one ,i wouldnt, neither would several more genuine hunting lads ,if they had the choice,

i had dealings with plummer and hanckock as a youngster pair of shysters ,took the credit for a dog i schooled and trained ,and one several trails hunting obeidence etc , he bred her ,but once i met them they were not true hunting men, like harcombe, slieghty ,, g ogden and amonst others i hunted with , so when the names crop up they dont get credit mate

Edited by fluff
  • Like 1