Romeo Pup Now 5 Moth Old

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never crab anyone's dogs but that's in poor nic and needs some exercise to get him up on his feet, he is even backwards on his wrists!!

Posted Images

the fact is any one can buy a adult dog and run it but when it comes down to rearing pups it seems some lads just cant do it plenty of beeta puppy and flesh and just enough exercise and you can't fall of. the lad should return the pup .

• Like 3

luke , go get that pup back , if your short at this time of year , i will send you half of what he paid you for him . dont give a penny more :censored:edited to say , 2months and that pup will be turned around

Edited by bendrover
  • Like 1

Don't know if it's the pic or what but he looks very poor and depressed in that pic, saddens me as I put my heart n soul into them he was the biggest in the litter, all the pups were bouncing and happy, as said how's his brother dog boy..

Looking good mushroom fair play..

Feel for you pal,lets hope this thread makes him turn the pup around.Other wise needs it taken off him and a slap imo

Not the best of pics as taken on phone n it says file to big on the better ones but she's comin on real well into everything retrieving well good with sheep great recall good fun, only snag with her is she always chews her bedding n drags it into the run she's a bugger but she's just full of energy all the time n other than that I can't fault her so what do ya do lol ; )

image.jpg

image.jpg

Smart pup..if it makes as good as owld Topper send it here haha

• Like 1