Heat Lamps

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" Work em hard,..and treat em like heroes"...

Mate I'm no electrision,,,and wouldn't attempt to wire a cable up to a proper light switch,,,,,,but you can just use an extension cable,,,,   It's all I have done,,,,drill a hole through my back doo

Can you spoil / make a dog soft ? that's out in all weathers ,every hour of the day/night ? I don't think so ....Any thing that can make my dogs life better and recovery quicker I will use ...

No need for heat lamps.i have a litter of pups to 5 weeks all healthy and strong with no heat never mind adult dogs.all they need is a dry draught free bed with some bedding.my kennels only have insulation in the ceiling and are block built and when I open the bench area to walk in,in the mornings I can feel the heat as I open the door.

The guy int pub said real dog men let pups sleep in the house, and adult dogs shouldn't need heat lamps if the sleep area is sufficient

The guy in the pub should stick to drinking as he knows fukc all about dogs ......

• Like 1

I can't make it cosier it is the size it is and making it smaller would just waste space ... I agree if your dogs are in a 4x4x4 kennel that's well built and insulated with no drafts and good bedding then you probably don't need external heat but mine are in a big indoor area and they work seven days a week no matter the weather so when they get back they get the best feeding and the best comfort and if that means fitting a heating system then they get a heating system .........