Collie Greyhound

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love em or loathe em..nothing stirs a debate when the words collie & lurcher are talked of in the same sentence..some owners me included just seem to gel with a cur x where others would rather tea

I have to be honest here the collie x was my first Lurcher, back in 1958 I was 14 years old still at school, I wrote about this before, Now this is the crunch, I learned with that dog by listening t

i've run cur dogs for best part of 30 years now, and it has to be said that the owner does make an enormous difference to the dog. yes failures do occur, but have you ever wondered why most profession

Posted Images

had and got a few collie types yet to see them betterd for allround work ,,luke was a good dog bred him to grade a greyhound bitch produced top class collie crosses, do the lot self entred ,top drawer dogs but alas not saw many of that type of stamp lately there apic of lana she had four sisters three brothers all were spunky some through a bit greyhoundy others like her just [BANNED TEXT] ,

and bred with the [BANNED TEXT] salukis crosses they breed very good dogs but lately never seen dogs like lana minni etc hopefuly theyll be about ,would hate to se that type disapear ,ones that can catch good hares ,roe rabbit fox pre ban

yes mate the old girl on the right (7 year old)excellent lamp an daytime mate

Collie crosses are crap!

too right! everytime I've had one I replace it with another, just to prove me right!
Bloody things, try and try and not one rosette! And every time I let it off the lead it just vanishes and when it does come back its always carrying dead animals! Crap.
  • Like 6

If was ferreting i would get straight collie grey for mooching and stuff like that where nose and decision making is a must it would be my pick but otherwise it have to be a mix of breeds with collie popping in there in small amounts. Something like collie/saluki/grey or collie/bull/grey or blend of both are alot better dogs then straight collie grey types imo

• Like 1