Bet His Mothers Proud Of Him

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and if you bother to read through the comments,some arse hole says,''oh irish people'' as if we ever carried on like that,i was going to try explain exactly what was happening in the film but fuk it i

No it was a child with a lack of decency ... manners ... The sense of right or wrong and if its happy doing that at that age god knows what the little fukcer will be doing at 16 ......

Good thing there wasnt any phone cameras about when me and my mates were nippers.

Posted Images

Nomination shite, my cousin on Facebook other day mentioned his tits got out of a speeding fine,and as I made a joke about his moobs ,I got a pm saying I had to update my status with 10 different versions, I didn't bother nor respond to the pm,I can't be bothered with that shite,I just use Facebook to keep in touch with family n friends in Dorset.

Arse wipe fool. Where's his parents. .? Out of their brains in some doss hole I reckon. Makes me sick to think he is part of the future.

Parents more than likely filming him, the little tramp.
your right hes mother and father wouldn't think nank of that they'd probably laugh . Ignorance of the breed I'm afraid !

and if you bother to read through the comments,some arse hole says,''oh irish people'' as if we ever carried on like that,i was going to try explain exactly what was happening in the film but fuk it i dont need the aggro,just imagine he'll breed as soon as his body allows i reckon and hes going to influence the outcome of his offspring and so the genetic deformity continues,culling is the only answer i reckon.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 7

You wouldn't be to impressed if the daughter brought him home and introduced him as her new boyfriend then mate? Lol.

Lets hope he don't breed any time soon little shits got alot of growing up to do

He wants a good reality check imo, and his parents are shite obviously, but i couldn't birch or shoot the little fkr, and trust me lads im a callous c**t at times, no probs on the dad like, smack his bollocks between two bricks before he does it again, just my take.